No announcement yet.

Endgame (810)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have I mentioned before how much I hate the Coulson story?

It was written by someone who has no clue how US Government contracts work.

Seaboe
    If you're going to allow yourself to be offended by a cat, you might as well just pack it in -- Steven Brust

Comment

Incoming message...

3-episode quiz: Sarcrifices, Endgame & Prometheus Unbound

Jigsaw puzzle: Endgame
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

I believe that lady has become a Goa'uld anyway, so she has got her "punishment"... Even this story should have been followed by 8x14 "Full Alert" as these 3 Trust/NID story are built heavily on each other.
        "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

http://i.imgur.com/gDxdl9E.gif

​ ​

Comment

Originally posted by Who Knows View Post
            The year the Titanic sank to the bottom of the Atlantic.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
              The year the Titanic sank to the bottom of the Atlantic.

WOW, really? Were you there?
              http://i.imgur.com/gDxdl9E.gif

​ ​

Comment

Originally posted by Who Knows View Post
                WOW, really? Were you there?
                No... but there were a couple of Belgians on board the ship though, as passengers. All 3rd class, hoping to find luck in the Americas. A few even survived the sinking.

I'm a Titanic geek.

Comment

I haven't been ignoring you FH. While everyone is locked inside, I've been working double.

I know a lot of people don't like Trust episodes but I do. Mostly because I'm surprised no one has tried to steal the Stargate before. I have always liked how the team is fractured and yet it was there skills together is what saved the day. Except Carter acting like an idiot in getting captured. I also deduct a ranking for Jack not thinking with his head.

Fair with 8:20
                  Originally posted by aretood2
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                    I haven't been ignoring you FH. While everyone is locked inside, I've been working double.
                    As essential worker myself -- HR services aimed at independant workers, you know the ones who had close down all their business -- I know what you mean. Luckily, most all of our clients have been patient and grateful for our assistance this trying times.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                      As essential worker myself -- HR services aimed at independant workers, you know the ones who had close down all their business -- I know what you mean. Luckily, most all of our clients have been patient and grateful for our assistance this trying times.
                      You and my niece have very similar jobs. She's been working her tail off. Coincidentally, it was her parents who introduced me to Stargate: SG1

Seaboe
                      If you're going to allow yourself to be offended by a cat, you might as well just pack it in -- Steven Brust

Comment

A respectable time for me --> 8:49

Comment

Walter at the beginning ) Perfect
                          Interesting idea about stealing the gate. It was better than other NID episodes, pretty good action. I was just surprised that an interrogation made Daniel and not Jack, but never mind.
                          Good episode.

Comment

Working...
                          X