Clear All

Originally posted by Major Fischer
    January, it's the midseason break.
    Son of a...oh, DRAT.

Thank Thor for DVDs. Thanks.

Comment

2 stars at the most.

Its going to be second to AFFINITY.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
      [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

Not a bad episode. I'm glad that TPTB are actually coming up with good episodes.
        sigpic

Comment

I liked the episode.
          Of all the times they've faced off with vigilante earthlings I've liked this one the best.
          Daniel rocked. I loved the look between him and Sam when they both ended up captured, sitting next to each other. Sorry about the rescue. Thanks though.
          It was interesting seeing Jack suffer though sending the people he cares about into danger. I thought his comment at the end was especially poinient. Insane plans are oh so much better when you're the one carrying them out.

I agree about Carter's wardrobe. Jeans, leather jacket. What were they thinking? At one point I said to my hubby "Why did they dress her us in that leather jacket if they were just going to tie her up for half... oh never mind I get it now."

Comment

Originally posted by DownFallAngel
            2 stars at the most.

Its going to be second to AFFINITY.
            Ok i understand you 'not liking' the episode, but pretty pretty please, you already said it was horrible in a few posts up, we don't need another bad rating from the same person

But newho, i liked the episode, because it was crisis here and there, and the short return of m'zel, he will be missed
            Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Originally posted by Major Fischer

5) Stupid thing to complain about, but Sam's wardrob in this episode was horrific for being on a stake out/op. Shinny? She's wearing a shinny fake looking leather thing?
              Did anyone besides me think "Matrix" when it came to the costumes? The one goon had a trenchcoat-type garment, Sam in the "shinny fake looking leather thing". Pity there was no Neo, though...

Comment

Carters costume sucked! It wasnt her at all!

I thought this ep was supposed to be a cliffhanger ep? At the end I was expecting something crazy to happen.

The ep was okay. It was good but nothing blew me away. Kinda meh.
                "...smart, funny, exciting, touching..." - Newsday

Comment

Originally posted by zats
                  Did anyone besides me think "Matrix" when it came to the costumes? The one goon had a trenchcoat-type garment, Sam in the "shinny fake looking leather thing". Pity there was no Neo, though...
                  Don't forget Morpheus' automatic handgun... :b

Comment

One other thing, poor Jaffa! Thats like, GENOCIDE, poor them, now i wonder about that asian chick who ran off with the ship

Comment

Oh, and I really loved the 'Coffee' joke made by Daniel.
                      sigpic

Comment

I don't know O'Neil that well...but was he being sarcastic about the "tough choice" part at the end?

I don't watch SG1 much, so I'm not sure as to how this guy's put together. He seemed cool in the Atlantis pilot though.

Comment

I thought it was one of the better episode this year.

Have to wait for the rest to see about the whole season, though

Comment

Originally posted by Mio
                            Oh, and I really loved the 'Coffee' joke made by Daniel.
                            That was hilarious!

Technician #2: Well we went for some coffee and then...are we going to get in trouble sir?
                            [Gets cut off.]
                            Daniel: YOU DID WHAT?! COFEE?!
                            [Technicians look scared.]
                            Daniel: Na, just kidding.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
                            [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Seven
                              I don't know O'Neil that well...but was he being sarcastic about the "tough choice" part at the end?

I don't watch SG1 much, so I'm not sure as to how this guy's put together. He seemed cool in the Atlantis pilot though.
                              I think because, he would rather save his team/friends than blowing up a ship, thats what i got from watching that scene. I think difference between the character your seeing from the Atlantis pilot, is that he was still probably getting used to being General, and hasn't been put into any life threatening events yet, like in previous episodes of SG1 have shown.

Comment

Oh ok thanks. Yeah I figured he would have had to be promoted to General fairly recently around that pilot. Since in all these repeat SG1 episodes that air before the new ones that I watch, he's a Colonel.

Oh and could you tell me why T'Ulc (sp?) didn't die when he was exposed to that nerve gas? Isn't he a Jaffa as well?

Comment

Working...
                                X