No announcement yet.

Sacrifices (809)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am sure he had a "secretary" (like Walter) to write his official letters.
    "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Incoming message...

3-episode quiz: Sarcrifices, Endgame & Prometheus Unbound

Jigsaw puzzle: Sacrifices
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

19.19. I blame you because you left it so long I am out of practice
        http://i.imgur.com/gDxdl9E.gif

​ ​

Comment

Well within your right to do so... ...strange times have given me time to rewatch.

I'm also rewatching The Sarah Jane Adventures, Sanctuary and will soon start adding Warehouse 13. Watching Star Trek the original series too but my brain has taken issue with being put in the blender for it.

Comment

The real sacrifice is how long FH made us wait.

This is a common compliant but this has been done before several times to better effect. How many times must Teal'c butt heads with Jaffa. Although, I will admit the whole wedding subplot was interesting and fun. Wish we got more episodes about Jaffa culture. I got a little annoyed that Ba'al taking Mol'oc's territory was a random throwaway line. I never took his threat seriously in S8.

I give it a poor with 9:00. Guess my puzzle ability was also sacrificed as well
            Originally posted by aretood2
            Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
              The real sacrifice is how long FH made us wait.
              I plead the fifth.

Comment

You're pleading the right not to incriminate yourself under the 5th Amendment of the United States Constitution? Does your government know?

Seaboe
                If you're going to allow yourself to be offended by a cat, you might as well just pack it in -- Steven Brust

Comment

Originally posted by Seaboe Muffinchucker View Post
                  You're pleading the right not to incriminate yourself under the 5th Amendment of the United States Constitution? Does your government know?
                  I wouldn't have a clue what it is here... something similar, I reckon...

LOL, nope... we do not have a 5th but we do have the right to not say a word. However, not in court.

Comment

I'm always a little startled when American phrases I think of as being very specific to the US pop up in the writings of non-Americans (yes, I know Canada and Mexico are North Americans, too).

Although it's sometimes frustrating, like when a Canadian TV character talks about OSHA requirements...

Seaboe
                    If you're going to allow yourself to be offended by a cat, you might as well just pack it in -- Steven Brust

Comment

Blame all the crime and cop shows we watch... and there are plenty of those around.

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                        I give it a poor with 9:00. Guess my puzzle ability was also sacrificed as well
                        I'm just 22 seconds slower on my tablet... 9:22

Comment

Jack was funny like always. So at least something good
                          I just don't like Ray'ac, he is so annoying

Comment

Working...
                          X