Covenant (808)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by major al
    I loved this episode, I love all episodes regarding the Stargate secret being withheld from the General Public. I was thinking since this just might be the final season that the Stargate would finally be uncovered, but ehhhhh . I did like all the scenes with Thor and O'neill. Also evertime a new civilian is introduced to the Stargate and the look they give anyone who is there when they see a big ring, oooo i love that . This episode was okay, just was expecting a bit more, maybe in the truly last episode the truth will be released.
    So you loved this episode, but yet you think its ok, so i guess thats good? Haha... Like everyone else (or just maybe some), i was a bit confused with the episodes having to deal with the Trust, and it seemed like they haven't much about them yet, well to me they didn't. Yah the always 'suprising' face emotions they show, wonder how much they practice that in the mirror
    Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Loved this episode! And it's such a relief after last week's! (No offense to anyone who liked it, it just wasn't my cup of tea). Sam was great in this episode, such a change from last week. Although this episode would have been better before Affinity, but oh well. Who knows? Maybe in the future Asgard clones will become like Sea Monkeys.
      Why yes, I am aware that I am too sexy for my cat
      RIP Stargate SG-1: The iris may be closed, but the gate will always be spinning, lighting the chevrons in my heart

And to the Sci Fi Channel...

Comment

I was pleasently suprised by this episode. It was much better then what I was expecting. I liked the plot twist with the Asguard Clone and Thor showing up to assist. It was also nice to see The reporter again. I loved Jack and Thor's five minute meeting with the President. The new Alpha site is cool. The FX on the X-203. I have to agree that this episode lost some steam towards the end however.

Comment

Originally posted by NightGloom
          Loved this episode! And it's such a relief after last week's! (No offense to anyone who liked it, it just wasn't my cup of tea). Sam was great in this episode, such a change from last week. Although this episode would have been better before Affinity, but oh well. Who knows? Maybe in the future Asgard clones will become like Sea Monkeys.
          OMG Maybe next time just for experiment fun (for Sam that is), she can teach a clone how to do stuff Clean the floor! Haha... Yah, Sam, Sam, Sam, long time no see...

Comment

Originally posted by Larry The Chevron Guy

I love the new alpha site! I was wondering when they were going to make the A-site like the SGC.
            is it just me or does the new alpha site look a lot like atlantis just redressed???

I like it being buried but i wonder how the heck they did all that in a few months??

ok, 5 mo nths since new order, death knell was a couple to few before that, i just don't see how they hollowed out a mountain in less than a year
            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

I dig the new Alpha Site. Very cool. How'd they get those fuel trucks there, though?

Comment

I loved this episode...as well, I also loved the Atlantis one.

However the best part of the episode was the CG of the fighter as it pulled up over the brush...what an effect...maybe they should do an episode some time on Promie's fighter squad

Comment

Originally posted by NightGloom
                  Who knows? Maybe in the future Asgard clones will become like Sea Monkeys.
                  Just add water?

Comment

I thought it a good episode, but wouldn't consider it a Stargate story. I didn't like the ending much, and thought the topic turn dark.

I did think Colson's office was a redesigned Atlantis set.

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                      is it just me or does the new alpha site look a lot like atlantis just redressed???

I like it being buried but i wonder how the heck they did all that in a few months??

ok, 5 mo nths since new order, death knell was a couple to few before that, i just don't see how they hollowed out a mountain in less than a year
                      Its their special? Haha, maybe it was already dug up or something, but i'm just guessing, good question.

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                        Maybe it was a large cave or mine to begin with.

Comment

Originally posted by Excali5033
                          I dig the new Alpha Site. Very cool. How'd they get those fuel trucks there, though?
                          Built them on site? Its like a mini-me SGC , but i would like to see more of the base, because yah, its been a while since we saw it

Comment

My impressions of Covenant:

Dull, dull, dull, dull, boring, and dull. A financial scandal? Ho-hum. A captain named Sheffield? Um... okay. The AlphaSite is in a mountain now. How many does that make now? Three? Four? "The people deserve the truth!" Yes, we know. Emmett gave a much more passionate speech about it last season, thank you.

On the up-side: Sam looked fabulous, Teal'c got a line (did they use up his quota for the season already?), Daniel's shrug was cute, Jack's "It wasn't us," line was *very* remiscient of Hammond's "It was an accident" line from Secrets, and Thor. Gotta love Thor.

So out of 44 minutes, I truly enjoyed maybe 7 minutes of it, at the most. The rest I found dull. Boring.

And did I mention dull?
                            ~bri~

Comment

Is it just me or does Colson sound a little like Thurston Howell III?

I like the reporter from "Prometheus" and the reference to Bregman from "Heros".

Comment

Originally posted by brihana25
                                My impressions of Covenant:

Dull, dull, dull, dull, boring, and dull. A financial scandal? Ho-hum. A captain named Sheffield? Um... okay. The AlphaSite is in a mountain now. How many does that make now? Three? Four? "The people deserve the truth!" Yes, we know. Emmett gave a much more passionate speech about it last season, thank you.

On the up-side: Sam looked fabulous, Teal'c got a line (did they use up his quota for the season already?), Daniel's shrug was cute, Jack's "It wasn't us," line was *very* remiscient of Hammond's "It was an accident" line from Secrets, and Thor. Gotta love Thor.

So out of 44 minutes, I truly enjoyed maybe 7 minutes of it, at the most. The rest I found dull. Boring.

And did I mention dull?
                                How negative, but i understand your dislike of the episode, becuase i myself did not like some bits, but i dont' know them at this time, haha, but i do know i didn't like 100 percent of the episode, but wait a minute, i never like 100 percent of an episode. How many mountain bases are there that have been on the show???

Comment

Working...
                                X