• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jigsaw time: 09:35
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Hi, I was just randomly thinking, cause I'm doing a re-watch, any speculation where Colson might have gone at the end of the episode? Just curious if anyone has any interesting ideas....

Comment

12.06 on second go
        http://i.imgur.com/gDxdl9E.gif

​ ​

Comment

Originally posted by Ilana View Post
          Hi, I was just randomly thinking, cause I'm doing a re-watch, any speculation where Colson might have gone at the end of the episode? Just curious if anyone has any interesting ideas....
          Here is what the transcript says about that. It suggests he is getting sent to another planet.

COLSON: Problem with a guy like me -- no place on Earth I can hide.
          CARTER: Who's talking about Earth?
          (Colson looks at her.)
          COLSON: Oh, no. No, I couldn't let you do that.
          CARTER: Believe me, I wouldn't be here without the approval of my superiors. Now, the President wasn't responsible for what happened to you but he's also not sorry that you were publicly discredited. (Colson looks away, unsure.) Please, Alec, come with me. You can still make a difference. He who fights and runs away ...
          (Colson chuckles briefly, then looks down at the pistol. After a moment, he puts the pistol down.)
          COLSON: ... lives to fight another day. (Sam nods. He chuckles again.) And no-one will ever know.
          CARTER (smiling sympathetically): Welcome to my world.

Comment

Not bad not the best- middle. The main black hair guy was nice and I am glad that he didn't die or end up in a prison but this is everything. Ah no,one more thing, I liked Sam in "charge". It is always nice to see her.

Comment

Just thinking about the episode I couldn't help but feel how incredibly arrogant Coulson was.

For all his beliefs and ideals, he completely skips over the glaring holes in his own argument just show casing his inability to see the bigger picture of what's going on and what will happen.

Let's say the truth did come out, what then? For his brief satisfaction, it would create mass panic and incalculable damage on a international scale because let's face it, people don't have a good track record when it comes to remaining calm and logical.

Comment

Working...
              X