No announcement yet.

Affinity (807)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I never laughed that hard with Stargate !
    Teal'c is sooo funny out of his element, seriously I really wish we could have a whole tv show or a movie with is tribulations be in the city !
    Too bad people didn't like his bits in the episode.

Fortunately, I don't mind the bad parts.
    When I'm mad, like when Sam said yes to stalker pete, I just looked away and thought -akward~, and then it's over.

Gosh I love Teal'c.

Comment

Originally posted by Who Knows View Post
      10.11 this time
      Best time counts.
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

First thing- whole episode didn't appear to me like an episode from SG1. I mean,yes, we had Teal'c and Daniel's thing,but whole plot was in some way not very original and didn't catch me. I want to see an offworld action.
        Poor Teal'c, he can not have his own apartment that I find totally unlogical. I don't get why it was such a problem. Teal'c is a lucky guy. Always kissing some pretty woman
        Second thing- Sam/Pete, ah she said yes. I don't know if I would trust her "yes" after 2 weeksof thinking, Pete don't be happy too soon And the kiss in the end of episode. It shouldn't have been Pete but Jack sorry I am a shipper
        Sam/Jack- that shippy moment could have been much better, Jack's last sentence- I think the writers wrote it to confuse fans in so many ways, there can be so many different explanations.
        Third thing- Jack is so sexyyyyyyy in that black T-shirt, I would have been Sam I would just jump on him and kiss him so sexy
        The end )

Comment

Working...
        X