• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Affinity (807)

Visit the Episode Guide
    STARGATE SG-1 - SEASON EIGHT
    EPISODE NUMBER - 807

Teal'c becomes the chief suspect in a murder investigation after he moves into an apartment off-base. Carter considers her future with Pete.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 04 February 2021, 10:21 PM.

Not bad. The team's dynamic just gets better with age.

Man...can't wait to see the fallout on here from "THAT."

Comment

What an interesting episode Who else yelled at the tv saying shut up to the boy that was praising Teal'c for throwing a rock (i think?) at the thief, gosh, his character should have been left out of the episode! I think maybe Daniel should have pushed the envelope a little more saying how if they killed him there, who else would help them translate. Also, no punishment for Krista??? I got all emotional a little at the end with Carter saying, Yes a lot
      Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

eh, it's sorta like chimera redux....we just have teal'c/krista instead of daniel/sarah

i think the most poignant part, which will get overshadowed, is that poor teal'c has to s urrender his freedom to protect his friends...on sg1 and on earth.

he was so enjoying being out of the sgc and living normally and now he has to go back to living as a prisoner for everyone's safety

my one big quibble.....there is no lake in colorado springs
        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Love the episode. Teal'c becomes more likeable as he becomes more human. Can't wait to see the angry feedback from Jack/Sam shippers everywhere.lol. Don't worry people, Pete will probably succumb to the black widow curse.

Comment

Did they mention where he lived exactly? If they didn't, maybe he lived somewhere else in Colorado, maybe .
            Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Here's what was on Daniel's computer when translated from Ancient:

"Actual Words Are Hard To Decide So This'll Work"

I paused the TiVo to translate. Now I have to finish watching
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by littlemigueljr
                Did they mention where he lived exactly? If they didn't, maybe he lived somewhere else in Colorado, maybe .

there aren't many lakes in colorado in general....but given that he works at the SGC, he would't live too far away. Next closest towns are an hour in each direction
                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Gads! How do I hate episode let me count the ways...

1--not enough Jack
                  2--not enough Daniel
                  3--not enough Teal'c, thought this ep was supposed to be Teal'c-centric, I now think it was more about insulting shippers
                  4--more Sam and Pete--ick
                  5--what's up with the twit neighbor, how cliche was she?
                  6--can we say SOAP OPERA???? What happened to my favorite show?
                  7--what's up with that stalker comment? Is that a personal stab at shippers? Personally, I'm offended. Hated that. Stupid, and there was no reason to put it in other than to tick people off.

I think I could go on for HOURS about how BAD and CLICHE this ep was! It could have been a really cool Teal'c ep and I was hopeful after the teaser but NO, we can't have that, can we? If there is an ep I'd quit watching over this might be it. Worse than all the other eps I don't like times TEN!!!! Worse than Enemy Mine+Chimera+every other ep I don't like combined--TIMES TEN!!!!!!!!!! I hate the fact that I have now lost my mojo AGAIN! I was just getting over the ills that were Season 7!
                  Last edited by marimba26; 20 August 2004, 06:30 PM.
                  Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
                  Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
                  Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

grrr......

this episode mad me soooo mad. i cannot believe she said yes. this has killed my love for the show. maybe stalker pete will change, yes that would be great.

i am soo mad. what a waste of an episode.
                    Last edited by anisea; 20 August 2004, 06:34 PM. Reason: anger was unjustly expressed

Comment

I am not a shipper, but I found the stalker line to be incredibly insulting.

Comment

Originally posted by marimba26

1--not enough Jack
                        2--not enough Daniel
                        3--not enough Teal'c, thought this ep was supposed to be Teal'c-centric, I now think it was more about insulting shippers
                        7--what's up with that stalker comment? Is that a personal stab at shippers? Personally, I'm offended. Hated that. Stupid, and there was no reason to put it in other than to tick people off.

I think I could go on for HOURS about how BAD and CLICHE this ep was! It could have been a really cool Teal'c ep and I was hopeful after the teaser but NO, we can't have that, can we? If there is an ep I'd quit watching over this might be it. Worse than all the other eps I don't like times TEN!!!! Worse than Enemy Mine+Chimera+every other ep I don't like combined--TIMES TEN!!!!!!!!!! I hate the fact that I have now lost my mojo AGAIN! I was just getting over the ills that were Season 7!
                        You make for a good argument, but the episode wasn't that bad. The stalker comment, although it needed more explaining, was kinda like saying that Sam knew what happened and she accepted it and forgave Pete. Don't get me wrong, I'm rooting for Sam/Jack but for now, Pete is a good guy. Also, the soap opera comment. Just because it focuses on emotions and love interests, that doesn't qualify as a soap opera. The acting in this episode is way better than a soap opera(even the annoying little kid). Overall, I found your comments a little negative and maybe a short-sighted.

Comment

How the hell did they get their hands on Asgard transporters?!
                          sigpic

Comment

maybe it is over the top, but when a guy almost stalks you once- i feel that he is still a stalker. plus-- the luck of the black widow has stood true for 8 seasons. pete just gives me a negative vibe. maybe he'll change-- but he needs to evolve, i just don't see sam happy in the long run.

Comment

Originally posted by marimba26

1--not enough Jack
                              2--not enough Daniel

DITTO
                              DITTO
                              DITTO
                              and AGREED!!!

Di

Comment

Working...
                              X