This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No Man's Land (spoilers)

Whoo! Looks like a lot of dreams are going to be coming true this season. It seems we'll finally get to see the Orion in action against a hive.

And not only that Pegasus Project looks promising too. Wraith vs Hive. Finally, a lot of these little debates are going to be settled. Maybe the powers that be DO read the boards. LOL.

i know its gonna be sweet and they also hijack a hive ship!!

Comment

oh sweet. seems like we get to watch the wraith get owned and get a ship. this looks like a bright start for a new season!
      Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

Originally posted by 2ndgenerationalteran
        oh sweet. seems like we get to watch the wraith get owned and get a ship. this looks like a bright start for a new season!
        I agree. Season 3 is looking pretty promising. Only 8 more days to wait.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Looks like Atlantis is going to be swimming in ships. They'll have a wraith hive ship, the Orion and the Daedalus. We're gonna need some new characters. :-)

{scene: Shep in his office, getting ready for a mission. He sits at his desk, pen in hand staring at some scattered papers.}
          {Camera zooms in from the door.}
          Sheppherd runs a hand through his hair and exhales. "God I hate paperwork. All this just to decide how we want to get there."
          John picks up each of the papers one by one as he reads the options.
          "We can fly over in the Daedalus...or the Orion. We can see what our new hive ship, Hercules. Or we can just go through the gate. Of course there's on foot or via jumper."
          He puts all the papers down.
          I need to clear my head. And I have just the solution.
          John stands, scooting his chair back with a scrape. He walks over and picks up a disc off the top of the filing cabinet. He walks over to a TV and puts the disc into a DVD player on a shelf above it.
          "The last month's football games, just arrived on the Daedalus."
          {Scene fades to black}

Comment

Hmm...
            Spoiler:
            Rodney and Ronon plan to sabotage the hive ship as their last heroic act...

While I'm a fan of Dr Weir...I'm kinda glad that her leadership is being questioned...it'll make for some interesting stories
            sigpic
            Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

This and Misbegotten are going to be such awesome eps. It's good to see TPTB haven't lost their touch for creative writing.

Best Stargate quote:
              Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
              Green is your friend.

Comment

In the Paul McGillion interview in the TV Zone special he says that in Misbegotten,
                Spoiler:
                Michael tortures Beckett because of the retrovirus
                sigpic
                Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                  In the Paul McGillion interview in the TV Zone special he says that in Misbegotten,
                  Spoiler:
                  Michael tortures Beckett because of the retrovirus
                  How does he torture beckett?

Best Stargate quote:
                  Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
                  Green is your friend.

Comment

Spoiler:
                    Well, in Misbegotten, they change an entire hive into humans, including Michael.
                    Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
                    encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
                    3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
                    4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
                    5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

Originally posted by Ltcolshepjumper
                      Spoiler:
                      Well, in Misbegotten, they change an entire hive into humans, including Michael.
                      I don't remember reading that
                      Spoiler:
                      Michael got turned into a human again.

Best Stargate quote:
                      Green is your friend.

Comment

Im sure it said it... here it is
                        Spoiler:
                        Having successfully used the Wraith retrovirus to turn an entire hive ship of Wraith into humans, the team returns to Atlantis with their prisoners in stasis. Meanwhile, Weir (Torri Higginson) continues to defend her leadership in the face of an independent review being conducted by I.O.A. member Richard Woolsey (Robert Picardo).

Examining the hive ship that the team hijacked in an attempt to restore it to full working condition, McKay (David Hewlett) determines that the Wraith prisoners cannot continue to be held in stasis indefinitely. The team decides the best thing to do is to set them free on a planet under the guise that they were exposed to a viral outbreak.

Sheppard (Joe Flanigan) and Dr. Beckett (Paul McGillion) remain on the planet to manage the human-form Wraith, including a re-humanized Michael (Connor Trinneer). But when they discover a Wraith ship approaching the planet, the team must act fast to keep the existence of Atlantis a secret.
                        Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
                        encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
                        3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
                        4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
                        5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

another hive coming? shouldnt be a problem, now we have a hive ship, the orion and the dedalus.
                          Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

sure it won't be a problem to destory it 3 on 1 but if it discovers atlantis isn't destroyed and sends a transmission they're all toast...
                            Robert Jastrow (self-proclaimed agnostic): "For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries."

Comment

My bet is that they won't even deal with it... they'll accomplish their mission and hyperdrive out of there before the Hive ship even detects them

Ace
                              "Good Morning Dr. Silberman. How's the knee?" - Sarah Connor 1994

Comment

Working...
                              X