Greg Appreciation and Happy Birthday Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
    i don't know about anyone else but the fourm is flying !!! thanks for all your hard work greg
    It was down earlier today like it has been the first days so I don't thinks its fix. That said I do appreciate the effort Greg puts in
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

Thanks a bunch for your hard work Greg!

Would having an Alpha Site forum help with the fixes? Just something basic to allow you to shut this one down for as long as you need, where we can still talk Stargate? Kind of like shutting down a road so the construction doesn't take as long, and is easier. Would that help? I don't know much (anything) about the problems though haha. Just a suggestion.

Proud supporter of His holy BAGness!

Comment

Originally posted by AVFan View Post
        Thanks a bunch for your hard work Greg!

Would having an Alpha Site forum help with the fixes? Just something basic to allow you to shut this one down for as long as you need, where we can still talk Stargate? Kind of like shutting down a road so the construction doesn't take as long, and is easier. Would that help? I don't know much (anything) about the problems though haha. Just a suggestion.
        There is already an Alpha Site for information here, and a site for the forum here.
        sigpic

Comment

Yep.

The site & forums will be moving around this time next week to a new location and hardware. I will post updates on the alphasite as we go on.

Comment

Won't it be wiser to do a few days before or after? It seems like unwise to take the forum offline and move to a new hardware the night SGU airs in the US and Canada
            Originally posted by aretood2
            Jelgate is right

Comment

In this time of upheaval with the new forum software, I'd like to say THANKS to Greg and Darren for all their hard work. It was a shock to see the new layout but, now that I've been around it for a bit, I like it. We've got some 'growing pains' as the familiar tweaks are being restored but, it's looking good.

Thanks guys!!!

You're never too old to do something goofy.
              sigpic
              Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

I second all of the above The work you do is amazing and .

Comment

I'd like to third Jynjyr's appraisal. You fellas are doing a fantastic job. Thank you so much!

Comment

Yes indeed you do. The board is beginning to feel like home again. Redecorated, but still home!
                    sigpic

Comment

the forum is fast this pleases me. go greg
                      https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Happy Birthday Greg.
                        https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Happy Birthday!

Comment

Happy Birthday Greg! Hope you had a great day
                            "...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

Comment

Happy birthday, scared of the big 30 to come? Hope you had a nice one.

Comment

Happy B'Day Greg.

Comment

Working...
                                X