This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

An Odd Request

Does anybody know where I can download a laugh track, I tried google but the ones I found sounded like they had been recorded straight from the TV. I need different laughs e.g. laughing and claping, big laugh, little laugh etc

I'm wanna add them to the wacko seen
    Jedi_Master_Bra'tac, previously known as wako!

try a different search engine

Comment

Originally posted by wako!
      Does anybody know where I can download a laugh track, I tried google but the ones I found sounded like they had been recorded straight from the TV. I need different laughs e.g. laughing and claping, big laugh, little laugh etc

I'm wanna add them to the wacko seen
      Try Dogpile.
      http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Thanks! I've made it, it will be on youtube soon, ive credited you both!

Comment

well here it is!

Comment

well here it is!
            Well that sucked to be honest. Althought that episode is hilarious.

Comment

Thanks! I've made it, it will be on youtube soon, ive credited you both!
              You should have edited the entire episode. BTW, if you can, get a tv tuner card for your computer and record the 200th episode and add the laugh tracks in. It was okay, it could have been better, but in an episode with so much comedy, you need to do the entire episode, not just one scene.

Comment

Originally posted by rarocks24
                You should have edited the entire episode. BTW, if you can, get a tv tuner card for your computer and record the 200th episode and add the laugh tracks in. It was okay, it could have been better, but in an episode with so much comedy, you need to do the entire episode, not just one scene.
                I can't be bothered to do that because don't DVD rippers take ages?

Comment

I can't be bothered to do that because don't DVD rippers take ages?
                  Don't know, but video taping the entire 200th episode via tv tuner would probably be a good idea. And you could do it while watching it on your computer.

Comment

Originally posted by rarocks24
                    Don't know, but video taping the entire 200th episode via tv tuner would probably be a good idea. And you could do it while watching it on your computer.
                    on youtube you are only allowed 10 mins max unless you pay, and i won't be able to watch 200 until about november anyway (i live in the UK)

Comment

Working...
                    X