Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for voice actors

Hi,

I'm writing a fan fiction story, but I want to turn it into an audio story. And if this is successful to make more. Not for profit but as fun and a challenge!

But I need voice actors. Male and Female. I'll be playing a couple of parts myself but I need others to play the parts of the other characters such as Jack, Daniel, Sam, Teal'c, Janet, Jonas (it's set in season 7 after "fallout" but before "heros" and a few characters that I've created for my story.

If you can help me I would be most most most most greatful.

If you would like to play a part just PM me. Or leave a message here as well.

Hugz
    Janna xx
    Last edited by jannagalaxy; 01 July 2006, 06:21 AM.
    Janna Galaxy, Queen of The Gods
    The Strongest Will Survive!
    I'll Be The One To Save Us All!

Please!
    Janna Galaxy, Queen of The Gods
    The Strongest Will Survive!
    I'll Be The One To Save Us All!

Comment

I've done a bunch of fan audio dramas for the Star Wars universe. Most of the people over at Star Wars Fanworks and Galactic Senate have a pretty good system for auditioning.

It would help if you gave some synopsis of your story. Doesn't have to be full plot details, but a little blurb to let us know what it's all about. From there, it would also help if you had particular audition lines. That way someone can audition right away and you don't have to play e-mail tag right off the bat. Plus it shows you have some content and people are more inclined to hop onboard.

Audition lines are pretty easy. Take part of your script, and pick a line or two and post it. You can do one passage for everyone to read, or you could do this for each character so people can audition for particular roles.

Hope this helps. Good luck on your project.
      Bryan Patrick Stoyle

IMDB Page
      Breakdown Services Resume
      Facebook Page

Comment

Working...
      X