you know you're a farscaper when...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you know you're a farscaper when...

ok, I couldnt decide if this would apply to general fantasy or off topic chatter or what, but I couldnt find another like it.They had you know you're a gatehead when, so here is the farscape version. Ok. here are a few...

you know you're a farscaper when you have actually used this in a conversation- "Don't get your mivongs in a twist, what the frell are you complaining about huh? All thins dren will be over in a microt.

...when you call. your best friend harvey and that's really not her name ( it's like she's always in my head...darn neural clones!!!)

when you are cooking...need a knife, and ask " please pass the cualta blade!"

When you name your car moya and only answer to pilot while driving

when you tear up watching the peacekeeper wars because then you remember THAT THE SHOW IS OVER!!!!!*sobs*

* regains composure* ok, anyone got anything good?? Please...hop right in

Spoiler:

Originally posted by penguininablender
    hey Fordies, log time no see. sorry i have not been on in a while. I was In a very bad car accident ( my VW bug was hit by a 46000 lb dump truck who ran a red light). I have just regained some use of my right hand and can barely type. I just missed y'all so much that I had to check in. I will try to come back t my fordies when I can type with more that just a thumb and a pointer,lol. Long live FORD!
    Originally posted by Rainbow Sun Francks
    OMG... so glad to hear that you are getting better... my positive energy is with you in hopes of a full recovery... Peace and Love.

- RSF

http://www.petitiononline.com/FORD/petition.html Sign the petition to bring back Ford!

You should check out the thread I started awhile back. It's quite popular actually. http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=27173

You know you're a farscaper when you use the word frell more often than you use the actual curse word.
    Last edited by the fifth man; 28 August 2007, 06:22 PM.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
      You should check out the thread I started awhile back. It's quite popular actually. http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=27173

You know you're a farscaper when you use the word frell more often than you use the acual curse word.
      ok, ok...I have another good one.
      you know you're a farscape when...someone farts and your response is to imitate a helium voice and say " helium? you fart Helium?" lol

Spoiler:

hey Fordies, log time no see. sorry i have not been on in a while. I was In a very bad car accident ( my VW bug was hit by a 46000 lb dump truck who ran a red light). I have just regained some use of my right hand and can barely type. I just missed y'all so much that I had to check in. I will try to come back t my fordies when I can type with more that just a thumb and a pointer,lol. Long live FORD!
      OMG... so glad to hear that you are getting better... my positive energy is with you in hopes of a full recovery... Peace and Love.

- RSF

http://www.petitiononline.com/FORD/petition.html Sign the petition to bring back Ford!

Comment

...whenever you see fog, your "adrenallin" starts pumping.... (Sorry, recently watched 'Meltdown' LOL!)
        Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

Wow, this is an old one. Nice to see it resurrected.

You know you're a Farscaper when you just about pass out at the news of a potential Farscape comeback.
          sigpic
          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Over 3/4 of our posts (and time) are spent in the Farscape section on a website mainly devoted to your other favorite show, Stargate.

I saw something similar to this on another website and they had some pretty good lines ... one of which was something like this ...

'Your excuse for being late to work was because your car was caught in the Flax.'

Comment

I liked that question, what D'Argo used sometimes: "What the frell are you doing?"
              "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

My official AKA for the military is Frell.

Comment

Originally posted by MFA View Post
                  Over 3/4 of our posts (and time) are spent in the Farscape section on a website mainly devoted to your other favorite show, Stargate.

Um, you know you're a Scaper when ... you start calling your significant other "Sparky" and/or "Pip"

... you change your computers start-up sound to a starburst power up and shut down to D'Argos mississippi counting

... not only is your cell phone's nickname is 1812 but that's also it's one and only ringtone

I read one once that went something like this ...

... you hear someone mention UN peacekeepers and instantly look over your shoulder

My LiveJournal :: Walls :: Sigs:: Icons :: FanVids
                  "Who looks at a screwdriver and goes 'Ooh! This could be a little more sonic?!'" - Cpt. Jack Harkness

Comment

Originally posted by cshawzye;7053538...
                    you hear someone mention UN peacekeepers and instantly look over your shoulder

Any mention of peacekeepers makes you take notice ...

I was just scanning the radio looking for the LSU/MSU ballgame to listen to while I'm working tonight, and heard a British accent mention "Peacekeepers" ... hmmm

Comment

yay! my old thread is alive!

Spoiler:

- RSF

Comment

Originally posted by penguininablender View Post
                        yay! my old thread is alive!
                        Yeah, there is some stuff on here from a long time ago.
                        sigpic
                        "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I know! hmm...I've got a good onw

ykyafw...

your road rage sounds like this

" Get one metre closer to my car you frelling tralk and I will rip the mivongs right off of ya!"

I have a nice car...tailgaters piss me off, lol.

Spoiler:

- RSF

Comment

Originally posted by penguininablender View Post
                            I know! hmm...I've got a good onw

ykyafw...

your road rage sounds like this

" Get one metre closer to my car you frelling tralk and I will rip the mivongs right off of ya!"

I have a nice car...tailgaters piss me off, lol.
                            That gives me a great idea. I think I'll have a bumper sticker made that says - If you're riding so close that you can read this, Frell Off!
                            sigpic
                            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

lol. I would buy it (And I'm anti bumper stickers too!)

I just cant have anyone messing up my volvo.

ykyafw...
                              you consider naming your car moya (and making everyone call you pilot while you drive)

Spoiler:

- RSF

Comment

Working...
                              X