This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question about Prior powers. # spoilers#

Remember when SG1 lured the Prior into the circle to try the Ori inhibitor device, before Daniel got the right fequencie dialed in, the Prior was able to swing his arm around and uncloak Cam who if I remember correctly was wearing a sodan cloaking device which I guess really isnt a cloak but a device that shifts you out of faze with your surroundings or something of the nature, my question is do you guys think he sensed Cam? Or was it just a defense he was throwing around that would affect anyone around him? Second question, what if he really did sense him, and affected him to come back into faze, that would show me that they are indeed even more powerful than I first thought. But in the spoiler for " Line in the sand" Carter supposably cloaks a whole village from a Prior, so I dont know what to think about their abilities to see or sense things, what do you all think?

he was cloaked?

i don't think he was.

anyway there's so little known bout the mind of a very advanced human.

it's possible
    A CORNERED FOX IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN A JACKAL!

Comment

yes, cam was cloaked, i just saw it like 3 seconds ago lol, and when daniel started to make the device work, the prior sensed it and decides to use the force

sig made courtesy of M2W

Comment

Originally posted by cbrseadude
        Remember when SG1 lured the Prior into the circle to try the Ori inhibitor device, before Daniel got the right fequencie dialed in, the Prior was able to swing his arm around and uncloak Cam who if I remember correctly was wearing a sodan cloaking device which I guess really isnt a cloak but a device that shifts you out of faze with your surroundings or something of the nature, my question is do you guys think he sensed Cam? Or was it just a defense he was throwing around that would affect anyone around him? Second question, what if he really did sense him, and affected him to come back into faze, that would show me that they are indeed even more powerful than I first thought. But in the spoiler for " Line in the sand" Carter supposably cloaks a whole village from a Prior, so I dont know what to think about their abilities to see or sense things, what do you all think?
        The sodan device was a cloak. The device in Line of the Sand was a device that shifted whatever was in the area into another dimension.

Jesus is Lord!

Comment

I thought it was pretty well established that even though it was called a cloak, the sodan device was not a cloak at all, how do you explain teal'c being able to see cam when teal'c was using the sodan cloak?

Comment

Originally posted by Cameron Mitchel
            The sodan device was a cloak. The device in Line of the Sand was a device that shifted whatever was in the area into another dimension.
            Teal'c was able to hit, talk to, and hear Cameron when Cameron was out of phase, and Teal'c was using the cloacking device. To me that suggests the the cloak works but making the wearer out of phase.

Edit: Dang, someone beat me
            An all new Stargate spinoff presents

Stargate: The B Team

The galaxy just got a whoooole lot crazier!

Comment

Originally posted by cbrseadude
              The Sodan device only seems to shift the light (and sound?) waves eminated by the person wearing it into that same dimension that the 'Arthur's Mantle' device actually shifts your whole body to.

Comment

I personally think he could sense Cam but since he was out of phase, well he had no idea where he was. But thats my impression, no evidence but just what i think.

And we don't know if the Sodan cloak works differently then cloaking devices in the past. So a bit hard to say if seeing a person phased is normal for all cloaks or just the Sodan cloaks.

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

i think the prior can see through the cloaks, maybe not visually but can feel that they are coming.
                  Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

It was all the Force.

Might big, the Force is

But I don't remember it exactly but I think the Priors can see other dimensions as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Chutzpah
                      Teal'c was able to hit, talk to, and hear Cameron when Cameron was out of phase, and Teal'c was using the cloacking device. To me that suggests the the cloak works but making the wearer out of phase.

Edit: Dang, someone beat me

teal'c was able to see, talk to, and hear cameron, but he was unable to hit him as he was still out of phase, the sodan cloak is a cloak, it probaly is in the middle of our phase and the other phases or w.e

sig made courtesy of M2W

Comment

Working...
                      X