X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spoil filled...okay touch..Threads

Spoiler Space
    OKay, they say that they find a device that helped the Ancients "recreate" life in the galaxy....how many people smell a cure for the Asgard....and it would be cool if daniel did ascend...but then stay with the team in open defiance....see if they could make that work because they could do so much with the Ancients...anyway, it would be cool if he didnt either...oh, and ship happens
    Last edited by They call me Tim; 04 August 2004, 07:33 PM. Reason: because

Originally posted by They call me Tim
    Spoiler Space
    OKay, they say that they find a device that helped the Ancients "recreate" life in the galaxy....how many people smell a cure for the Asgard....and it would be cool if daniel did ascend...but then stay with the team in open defiance....see if they could make that work because they could do so much with the Ancients...anyway, it would be cool if he didnt either...oh, and ship happens
    Ok...buddy, I like that you can...type, but let me put in my two cents here.

First: (And most sickening) The only way to "cure" the Asguard would be to give them their gentials back.

Second: I'm going to lose my mind if Daniel reascends again. The whole purpose of him coming back in "Fallen" was that he chose his friends and such over a life of enlightenment. To go around and say, "Oh, I changed my mind Oma, I want to ascend again" would be a plot killer.

Third: Even *if* he did reascend, the fellow ancients would slaughter him if he hung around. It's like the Tolan. Jack would keep on nagging Danny to kill all the Goa'uld and eventually he'd give in, and etc... It's just unrealistic.

However, I do like to picture Ascended Danny kicking butt...but...you have to make sense...Something Oma never did...

::rambles on::

Not so happy that Daniel died now, are we Jonas?

Comment

Curing the Asgard won't be easy. They have certain stages they need to reach and I'm sure they'd like to save themselves.

Reascending Daniel wouldn't bother me but I must admit, I really don't think he will ascend again. If he does, oh it doesn't bother me, but season seven was done like it was for a reason. If there's to be a season nine, don't recreate any storylines from season seven and make them have more action or something, pointless.

Oma wouldn't really kick butt, but then again it's against the set rules. You know, from the plot of Oma's past in this episode, I'm really beginning to think the Ancient's don't care about anything. Or at least they don't seem to. If they're gonna let Anubis use this powerful weapon, the Ancient's are fools.
      __

__

Comment

There are two Threads threads available, one for discussion of all spoilers and one for discussion of everything but the ship.

Madeleine

Comment

Working...
        X