Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

20,000+ Members - Congratulations, GateWorld Forum!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And then Little Tim, What kindoff name is that any way?, saw the big number and siad

"God bless us all!"

Then the ori came and Faought with LT

Ori: Hollowed are the ori
    LT: God bless us all, everyone!
    Ori: Wow! he is so CUTE!!!!
    Lt: Your starting to scare me, and God bless us all.
    Ori: Forget the Ori! Hollowed is LT!

Deniel: If I new that to Ori had a soft spot for little faces, seasons 9-x would of never happend and I would proberly be desroying the univrese with Mckay and Shepperd!!

Good job every one and a Happy new year!
    [An alarm is sounding. Harriman checks his watch as he and Siler stand, facing Ba'al's hologram.]
    HARRIMAN
    I'm sure he'll be here any second now.
    [Ba'al is obviously impatient.]
    HARRIMAN
    So, um…

Take our ships, take our toys, take our awesome alien tech... I don't care, I'm still free, you can't take Stargate from me!

Special Thanks to Elles sence this is a ripof of her great sig.

Comment

Congratulations, GateWorld. Another great milestone for a great forum.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

W00T!!!! drinks all around

Comment

A round of green jell-o for all the members! Congrats GW - looking forward to future offerings.
          A Symbiote

Comment

Originally posted by Mesenet
            A round of green jell-o for all the members!
            That ... could take a while

But anyways - congrats. I wonder how many will join in a couple of weeks

EDIT: I've just realised ... if i'm member 6041 ... and we've now got 20,000 members ... then about 14,000 members have joined since me . I feel old!
            I'm not Weird, I'm Gifted!

Comment

Originally posted by jonno
              That ... could take a while

But anyways - congrats. I wonder how many will join in a couple of weeks

EDIT: I've just realised ... if i'm member 6041 ... and we've now got 20,000 members ... then about 14,000 members have joined since me . I feel old!
              How do you find what member number you are?

Comment

It's the number at the end of the URL of your profile.

Comment

Originally posted by PG15
                  It's the number at the end of the URL of your profile.
                  Ah.....I'm 12975- so approx 7000 new members have joined in 2006 (I joined Dec 30 2005)- that's impressive!

Comment

The url of my profile? What do you mean? Like I know what a url is and I know what my profile is, but I see no url at the bottom of my profile.

Best Stargate quote:
                    Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
                    Green is your friend.

Comment

Originally posted by freyr's mother
                      The url of my profile? What do you mean? Like I know what a url is and I know what my profile is, but I see no url at the bottom of my profile.
                      no lol, the url in the search bar at the top of your web browser

EDIT: im member number 19092, that means 1133 people have joined since me
                      Last edited by llama; 06 July 2006, 04:56 AM.

Comment

Is there a way to display the population distribution on GW (by rank title)?
                        Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering-Yoda
                        The more bizzare a thing, the less mysterious it proves to be-Sherlock Holmes
                        I reject your reality and substitute my own-Adam Savage
                        A person is smart. People are stupid, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it-Agent Kay
                        That is the exploration that awaits you�not mapping stars and studying nebulae, but charting the unknown possibilities of existence-Q
                        Church: I learned a very valuable lesson in my travels, Tucker. No matter how bad things might seem...
                        Caboose: They could be worse?
                        Church: Nope, no matter how bad they seem, they can't be any better, and they can't be any worse, because that's the way things f***ing are, and you better get used to it Nancy. Quit-yer-b****ing.

If you smoke, you choke. If you choke, you're dead. 'Nuff said.

Comment

Hi ya people I have just returned from my journey across the galaxy, as it would seem *cough cough...mmm...lame joke!!! * I am stunned at the stats. Over 1 million posts with a forum of "just" (well compared to the post count it's amazing IMHO) 20k says volumes about how close, cool, and fun us stargate fans are. On another note congrats Kajel and welcome aboard!! I can't wait to check out your podcast. Keep in touch, and SGA S3 is upon us!! Already!!!
                          Sheppard: ..."You guys do have names, right?"
                          ..."Let me guess ... Steve?"
                          <He was cool..for a Wraith!>

Comment

Working...
                          X