This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by star47
    Info from someone who got an advanced copy of "Flesh and Blood" that this is the the way the credits will be listed. Also, the before the break scenes* will involve more of the team instead of just BB, so there are more "team" shots instead of individual shots.

*The opening sequence then the break for commercial.
    As you're reporting second hand, I wonder whether or not you've interpreted correctly what the other person meant. When talking about the credits sequence, I would think 'before the break' means before the STARGATE SG-1 title card. S9's 'before the break' shots were heavily, heavily Mitchell-centric as opposed to team-centric.

Comment

What do the new credits look like? Anyone?

I think it's echoing in here.....

Comment

Originally posted by bniblett
        me too!. WE DON'T HAVE IT IN CANADA YET!!!!!! AHH!
        What this person said!

Comment

i liked the new credits.... they open with the cg gate like last season, and a few explosions, as always... then "Stargate SG-1" pops up as the music into that first "Stargate...." then they intro everyone one after another, sorta rushing it.... if you're not fully paying attention [( like i was )] you might miss a name or two.... [( I missed BB's )] then after "with Beau Bridges" they show another explosion and few other quick scenes before MS's "and.... as..." credit... sorta like saying "these guys are important, but not as important as MS
          I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
          sigpic

Comment

So...what was the order of the names?

Comment

Originally posted by Ayan
              they show another explosion and few other quick scenes before MS's "and.... as..." credit... sorta like saying "these guys are important, but not as important as MS

Yay Thank you so much for posting that. Makes me happy. But I also want to know the entire sequence too, if possible! I'm wary of straying to any other threads right now fearing spoilers.

Comment

twas: BB, AT, CJ, CB, with BB and MS as DJ
                sigpic

Comment

Yay! I win!

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by PG15
                    Yay! I win!

Thanks!
                    np
                    sigpic

Comment

I think the way they ordered things in the intro was just fine. Nice to see Claudia up there now with the rest of them.
                      sigpic
                      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                      "...phu...ah..."
                      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

indeed
                        SAVE SG-1
                        www.savestargatesg1.com

Proud Member of F.O.R.D.
                        Say No To The Six Month Hiatus

Comment

I was a little suprised not seeing Claudia in the final clip of SG-1 going through the gate. I thought they would have thrown her in somehow.

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper One
                            I was a little suprised not seeing Claudia in the final clip of SG-1 going through the gate. I thought they would have thrown her in somehow.
                            I bet we'll see that change

Spoiler:
                            only when Vala becomes an official member.

Comment

Here's the new SG-1 intro for those that haven't seen it yet.

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.ph...1F1275074A80C3

Enjoy

Comment

Working...
                              X