Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which season of SG-1 was the worst?-Opinion Poll (SPOILERS-All Seasons)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which season of SG-1 was the worst?-Opinion Poll (SPOILERS-All Seasons)

I want to know what you guys think which season of SG-1 was the worst.

This is your own personal opinion.

I voted for Season 1 because of the 21 episode only 3 of them were good in my opinion: Solitudes, Within the Serpents Grasp, and The Torment of Tantalus.
    Season One
    18.75%
    Season Two
    3.13%
    Season Three
    1.56%
    Season Four
    1.56%
    Season Five
    1.56%
    Season Six
    4.69%
    Season Seven
    1.56%
    Season Eight
    10.94%
    Season Nine
    42.19%
    None of them were bad (explain)
    12.50%
    More than one season was bad (explain)
    1.56%
    Last edited by NowIWillDestroyAbydos; 25 June 2006, 01:35 PM.
    sigpic

8, as bad as 9 was at times, episodes like Prototype and The Powers That Be save it from this particular razzie in my book
    Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
    - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Season Nine, there's no question whatsoever in my mind about it.

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

I really loved season 1 till 7 and 8 was also nice but 9: no I didn't like that soo much... maybe I expected to much of it...

Comment

definitely s9...with s5 and s8 tying for 2nd place
          sigpic
          Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Season 9 was the worst out of the bunch. Not a complete failure, but it was definitely lacking-at least for me.

Comment

none of them are bad, but if i HAD to pick one, it would be season 1. lots ofd corny episodes

Anyone who gives me green is sexy, wanna be sexy? Give me Green! Woopie!

CLICK THE PIC!

Comment

Season One, no doubt about it. I still cringe everytime I think about "Hathor", "The Broca Divide", "Emancapation", "Brief Candle" and "The First Commandment".
                Still had a few great episodes but not that many. Second worst was probably...Season 7. Way too many Carter episodes, not enough Jack.

Nope, not a season I'm gonna watch again very soon.
                sigpic
                "Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence."
                DS9 Superior|Farscape|Legend of the Seeker|Stargate Universe|STAR WARS

Comment

Season 8... I was just bored through a lot of it.
                  Why yes, I am aware that I am too sexy for my cat
                  RIP Stargate SG-1: The iris may be closed, but the gate will always be spinning, lighting the chevrons in my heart

And to the Sci Fi Channel...

Comment

season 9

Comment

And here I thought I'd be all alone saying season 1. I can hardly stand to watch most of the episodes in season 1. I agree with Major Gambit in that there seems to be a high corn factor going there. Jack seems really mean to Daniel most of the time. Daniel seems kind of spacey a lot. Teal'c has such a deep frown you'd think he'd get facial cramps. Sam is pretty cute (OK, so this one is a plus). Frasier has some pretty wacked out hair in some of the episodes....."Emancipation", "Broca Divide", and "Brief Candle" are painful to watch and what's with the full frontal nudity in "Children of the Gods"? My brother bought that season for my Mom for Christmas a couple of years ago (it's her favorite show) and it was the first time the rest of us had seen it. So, here we are all watching the first episode with my 70-year-old mother and Shar'e bares all. We were all giving my mom a hard time about the kind of shows she watches and she was absolutely mortified!
                      I'm glad I started watching with season 7. I suspect that if I'd tried to start from the beginning, I would have turned it off after a couple of episodes and never watched again.
                      Last edited by Callista; 02 September 2006, 08:24 PM.

Comment

I voted Season 9. They did less exploration, Daniel was emotionally unstable (he still is rather annoying these days), and everything was Ori, this Ori that!
                        Something bad happens..."It was the Ori!"
                        "Any news on the Ori?"
                        "We just love talking about the Ori!" (exaggerations [of course])

There were few episodes of season 9, where the Ori went unmentioned.

Actually I liked Doci..He's funny! "*exaggerated manaical voice* All who do not accept the path of Origen shall be destroyed!!!!!!!"

I just broke the tie between seasons 1 and 9.

Show's first seasons are often not as good as the later ones; they just need time to develop characters and such.

Me!...Pay no attention to that marmoset.

Spoiler:

Comment

i'd say 1 and 9.
                          1 because the only ones which i wold want to rewatch would be solitudes, torment of tantalus, there but for the grace of god and the season finale (can't remember which 'serpent' it was..)
                          9 because i just don't get much of an urge to rewatch any of them, except perhaps the season finale. mostly because of jack not being there.
                          sigpic
                          http://annorasponderings.tumblr.com/
                          http://circumvented.tumblr.com/

Comment

I voted for Season 9 - didn't like as much as the others. The team didn't really gel right in my eyes

Comment

Season 9. A season too far, imo.
                              "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

Working...
                              X