Possible Explenation to how the plane crashed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Possible Explenation to how the plane crashed

Rite the electromagnetic stuff that they found under the hatch probbily interfeared with the radio and that is why they lost contact. And then the electromagnet interfeared with the plane controls. Any more therois??

Spoilers for Live together, Die Alone.

Spoiler:
    Desmond didn't have enough time to reach the Hatch, so the EMP went haywire, it pulled the plane down (ripping it into 3 pieces) onto the island. Desmond then types in the numbers to shut off the Pulse & it returns to normal...

I haven't actually watched it yet, so the events could be slightly off, but the jist of it is true.
    Last edited by The Prophet; 25 June 2006, 09:41 AM.

Comment

Close

Spoiler:

When Desmond returned to the hatch after the incident with Kelvin, the timer had already reached 0 and the alarm was going off. It was during this time that the plane crashed. The computer screen read System Failure repeatedly. Desmond did however not need to use the key on that occasion. He entered the code a few times. It's not clear if it took him a few successful entries to get it to shutdown, or if in his panic the first few times he typed it unsucessfully.
      "For now, you are in need of food and rest, and I am in need of armor"

Comment

Originally posted by ItsDan
        Close

Spoiler:

When Desmond returned to the hatch after the incident with Kelvin, the timer had already reached 0 and the alarm was going off. It was during this time that the plane crashed. The computer screen read System Failure repeatedly. Desmond did however not need to use the key on that occasion. He entered the code a few times. It's not clear if it took him a few successful entries to get it to shutdown, or if in his panic the first few times he typed it unsucessfully.

Thanks, I looked it up on Wiki before I saw your post, but thanks anyway.
        Yeah... it wasn't used that time.

Comment

Working...
        X