This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't wait!

I sooo can't wait for season 3! I mean come on we have the ship running away with part of our team! Atlantis in an uproar, i'm just sooo excited!

Although i'm really hoping they will stop holding out on us, i mean no new discoverys at atlantis have been showcased in any episodes lately ... at all actually.... only 1 new atlantis ship and that one we've only seen what... 2 times and never actually used?

The atlantis mission was to find weapons for sg1 to use to defend earth and explore... but so far we really don't have much of any new weapons, ya sg1 found a atlantian jumper (haven't seen that in how many episodes lol) ... but the fact is besides the 1 ship nothing really wonderful has been found... atlantis was supposed to have "THE WEAPONS" yet we really haven't seen the high level of weapons we were expecting... SGA is going great but i really hope we start to see some discoverys... atlantis was supposed to be huge and most of it unexplored yet we haven't found anything yet?

Originally posted by cchance
    The atlantis mission was to find weapons for sg1 to use to defend earth and explore.
    The reason atlantis cannot provide the cache of weapons expected is that sg-1 did not know that the ancients were defeated in Pegasus before returning here. Now it would be stupid if they arrived in atlantis to find no ancients (because they were defeated) and there are all these super weapons sitting there for them to take to earth.

Comment

yea sure but still more advanced technology. We have still only scratched the surface of atlantis and it has remained that way for 2 seasons. we need to unlock more of atlantises hidden power.

Comment

I'm excited about the introduction of the new enemy!
        I HATE SY-FY

Comment

Working...
        X