This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate Cross-overs

About 10 months ago I posted a thread about Stargate/Other Sci-Fi cross-overs...

...and now I'm back to ask what Stargate/Non-Sci-Fi Cross overs would you like to see?

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/1237802/1/ has a decent Stargate/DareDevil/Law & Order: Criminal Intent Cross-Over Fan-Fic.

What other cross-overs of this type would people like to see?

I'd love to see a Stargate SG-1/Bosten Legal cross-over were Alan Shore (James Spader) has to deffend Danial.
    The Doctor: [leafing through a teen magazine] That won't last. He's gay and she's an alien.

Carter: You saying that it could be boobytraped?
    Teal'C: Booby?

May the Force Be With You

I have seen one of these but it wasn't the main plot of the story, just an inclusion for a few chapter but I think a good cross over would be with CSI Vegas - How much more tailor made can you get with Area 51 in the Nevada desert.
    sigpic

Comment

Definately very quirky, but two of my favorite shows are BIG LOVE and Ghost Hunters.

It would be sweet have Jason from Ghost Hunters as teal'c. heh.

I have no idea where the Big Love cast would fit in.

Comment

In the fanfiction forum there is a thread about good crossover fic recs, try there.
        sigpic
        "Ce qui ressemble a l'amour est toujours de l'amour." - Tristan Bernard

Comment

Stargate...and the Simpsons!

Comment

For me, SG-1 and the show Las Vegas. How about the team takes some much needed time off and decides to go to Vegas together? They go to the Montecito, where trouble follows them.
            sigpic
            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
            "...phu...ah..."
            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Working...
            X