Theory: The Others and Fenry had access to the hatch cameras

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Theory: The Others and Fenry had access to the hatch cameras

I'm not sure if this was brought up before but I think that the Others had access to the cameras in the hatch.

Think about it, whenever Michael sat down at the computer terminal there was "Walt" ready to talk to him and give bad/false directions.
    Also, the others were lying in wait for to kidnap Michael.

Just my 2 cents.

Back to bed.

Sorry if this is a bit off topic and also know that I am writing this after only having viewed the episode 'DAVE'.

Why does everyone call the balloon identity stealer guy 'Fenry'? His name is meant to be HENRY... At least that is what I was told.

Also, yes your theory is good enough for me!
    A Cameron Mitchell + John Sheppard duo = comedy gold!
    +

Comment

That's certainly a legitamite theory. It's almost been confirmed in fact! Given that the "Walt" that gave Michael directions sent him towards the Others' fake camp by instructing him to come to the rocks with the circle hole landmark it's almost certain that the person talking to him wasn't Walt and was one of the Others. However, they may not have had access to the cameras, but merely another computer. It's doubtful they were using the Pearl, given the fact that a plane had fallen on top of it and the door was rusted shut. It's more likely they contacted him through the Flame or one of the other unseen stations.
      Spoiler:
      Check out my fanfiction! http://www.fanfiction.net/~memnarch

Comment

Fenry = Fake Henry, I picked it up from someone here.

The thing is that they would have to know what Michael was doing and when he was at the computer. Like I said its just a theory, and we know at least 1 of the cameras is still operational.
        I'm guessing the others knew the button was real (they knew you had to take heading 216 to get out of the area of the island), but couldn't go to rescue Fenry for fear of damaging the button/computer.

Originally posted by memnarch
        That's certainly a legitamite theory. It's almost been confirmed in fact! Given that the "Walt" that gave Michael directions sent him towards the Others' fake camp by instructing him to come to the rocks with the circle hole landmark it's almost certain that the person talking to him wasn't Walt and was one of the Others. However, they may not have had access to the cameras, but merely another computer. It's doubtful they were using the Pearl, given the fact that a plane had fallen on top of it and the door was rusted shut. It's more likely they contacted him through the Flame or one of the other unseen stations.

Comment

I don't believe the Pearl was where they were viewing if they were viewing. As said earlier the door was rusted shut and had a plane on top of it. It is possible that they were viewing or they could've been using Walt's *gifts* to do it. It's really hard to say at this point in this show...

Comment

Oh, I don't think the pearl was the location either. But they could have spliced into the video feed. Or re-routed all the other cameras expect the one in the pearl.

Originally posted by AimTron
            I don't believe the Pearl was where they were viewing if they were viewing. As said earlier the door was rusted shut and had a plane on top of it. It is possible that they were viewing or they could've been using Walt's *gifts* to do it. It's really hard to say at this point in this show...

Comment

Unless, Walt wasn't really talking to Michael, it was just some psychotic delusion caused by the kidnap of Walt, stress of the 108 Button & various other causes.

Or, the Hanso Foundation (THF) have access to various places on the island, from a remote place, where they're controlling things, such as the hatches. Like soem sort of Advanced Skinner Box.

Or, the Other's, as you've stated. Unless, the Others are/were part of THF at some point/ to some degree... maybe the Dharma Scientists/ Subjects of the Dharma Scientists who went rogue or are still being tested on. Maybe the Dharma Scientists were actually the unknowing test subjects to THF?

Comment

Working...
              X