This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Common Ground

So, who's excited for this ep? I know I am!! Especially the return of Kolya should be interesting...

Originally posted by SilverLily
    So, who's excited for this ep? I know I am!! Especially the return of Kolya should be interesting...
    Welcome, SilverLily! And I am looking forward to this as well. Especially if Sheppard and Weir run into him, with their histories and all. Should be interesting!

Comment

Oh yeah! I definitely am! Kolya's one of my favorite Stargate bad guys, and I was really excited to hear that he might be coming back when they announced Common Ground and now it's been confirmed. ^_^

Jared Kane: Do you ever give up?
      Daniel: Not till I'm dead… and sometimes not even then.

-Ethon, SG-1 Season 9

Comment

This is the episode that I am most looking forward to from the first half of season three. From the spoilers I have read I can see how it could have some really interesting things happening. Plus you put Sheppard and Koyla together and it really can get intriguing.
        "Embress your life, find what it is that you love, and pursue it with all your soul. For if you do not, when you come to die, you will find that you have not lived."

A character from the novel "Chindi" by Jack McDevitt

Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.
        'Eleanor Roosevelt'
        Individuality is freedom lived.
        'Janis Joplin'

Comment

Yes, I'm really looking forward to this one to.

Kolya v Sheppard.....round 3!!

Comment

I'm most excited about this episode. I love Kolya and can't wait for he and Sheppard to go head to head, hopefully, fingers crossed etc.. If there's Shep whump - well, I promise never to whine about TPTB again...
            sigpic

Comment

I'm looking forward to this episode as well, I mean how will Sheppard escape from Koyla's grasp.

Spoiler:

Will the Wraith Sheppard is inprisoned with - for some reason team up with Sheppard to escape and then Sheppard has to kill him to prevent him from telling the others about Sheppard etc

Hopefully we'll have images soon for this episode.
              Last edited by TheWarrior; 21 June 2006, 06:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by TheWarrior
                I'm looking forward to this episode as well, I mean how will Sheppard escape from Koyla's grasp.

[spoiler]
                Will the Wraith Sheppard is inprisoned with - for some reason team up with Sheppard to escape and then Sheppard has to kill him to prevent him from telling the others about Sheppard etc
                [spoiler]

Hopefully we'll have images soon for this episode.
                I hope we get the episodic piccies soon! I'm getting frustrated now!

Spoiler:
                That sounds like a good idea. The Wriath and Sheppard have common ground, so work together to both get what they want
                sigpic

Comment

I too, am looking forward to this ep. What aren't there any pixs??? Argh!!

I agree, Koyla is a great antagonist! I just hope they don't make him look or act too 'dumb'. Shep needs a worthy opponent, to allow for more Shep whumping. Yum!!

Yum????....Did I just write that?

Katrina
                  sigpic

Comment

I'm wondering wether or not shep will kill kolya this time, because didn't shep say in Brotherhood that if Kolya ever pulled the same crap as that, then sheppard would kill him.

Best Stargate quote:
                    Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
                    Green is your friend.

Comment

Is it me or does the storylines for Atlantis sound quality and the storylines for SG-1 sound crapadoodledoo. I'm really excited about this ep but mainly the episodes in which the Asurans will be introduced.!!
                      I HATE SY-FY

Comment

Originally posted by The Ori
                        Is it me or does the storylines for Atlantis sound quality and the storylines for SG-1 sound crapadoodledoo. I'm really excited about this ep but mainly the episodes in which the Asurans will be introduced.!!
                        Not in my opinion. SG1 will have to deal with issues with the Free Jaffa Nation committing planetary genocide to prevent the Ori from converting followers. They'll make more use of Atlantis than SGA has by trying to get information of the Sangraal. Daniel will question the Ancients wisdom and become converted. And Vala has to deal with a daughter who's a religious fanatic.

In SGA, we get to see Weir go on a date. We'll be introduced to a 2nd enemy that has an inconsistent background. The writers confused the viewers with the Wraith, why not try with the Asurans aswell? Much better indeed...

Comment

Originally posted by freyr's mother
                          I'm wondering wether or not shep will kill kolya this time, because didn't shep say in Brotherhood that if Kolya ever pulled the same crap as that, then sheppard would kill him.
                          Apparently,Kolya will be in Irresponsible
                          Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
                          encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
                          3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
                          4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
                          5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

Originally posted by Ltcolshepjumper
                            Apparently,Kolya will be in Irresponsible
                            Where'd you get that from? This thread is about Common Ground.

Best Stargate quote:
                            Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
                            Green is your friend.

Comment

Here are the spoilers for 'Irresponsible'

Comment

Working...
                              X