Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oh my god am I going nuts? (Miner spoilers for Prototype and Collateral Damage)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh my god am I going nuts? (Miner spoilers for Prototype and Collateral Damage)

Hey guys, one of my first posts here, I've been a long time watcher, and I love all things Stargate, even argue with my dad about some things

Anyways. The title of the thread is suppose to make you go OMG what the hell he's been watching too much stargate his eyes are going.

No they're not.

I live in Vancouver, where the Stargates are shot, I like it here, it rains a lot, keeps it cool. Anyways one day I walk into Tom Lee Music out on Granville, and holy crap, there's Neil Jackson, the guy who played Anubis' Kid. He just walked out the door and gave me a weird look and walked off. When he did I was like holy crap man that was scary :O I thought he was gonna kill me with his frigging mind.

Anyways. Scary.

Second incident. I see the guy who played Amuro in Collateral Damage on Granville street on the side before the bridge going to Downtown (Benson Simmonds). 'The hell is going on here? Seriously? I was so freaked out at both occasions. Any comments are appreciated. And yes I do have glasses. And I know I should've asked if they were really but I was just so shocked I didnt even talk to em.

*shudders*

Uck! You lucky SOB! I've lived in the Lower Mainland for 10 years now and I haven't seen any of them!

And welcome! I think you'll like it here.

Comment

Lucky! in my world anyone who has even looked at some one from Stargate in real life has been visited by God.....well in my world....I've sadly never met or seen any gate actors in real life

Comment

Lucky! Lucky! Lucky!

Never seen any Gate people.

Next time I take the boat over I'll keep an eye out.....

Comment

Haha..... It's scary the way that 'person' on the street is associated with a manipulative bad-guy who makes you (me) go Aarrgggggggghhh (and cower behind the couch)

Would be kewl to meet any of them......
          It's a joke. My way of deflecting attention from my own obvious heroism. You'll get used to it.

Comment

WOW! Neil Diamond must have been pretty intimidating.

Best Stargate quote:
            Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
            Green is your friend.

Comment

I could swear I thought I saw Torri Higginson on a cruise through the Carribbean. Or at least a woman that looked 99.9 % like her. :s
              http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Swear to god, was scary. Though Benson Simmonds seemed to be talkin to himself or had some sorta disorder, and his wrinkles showed a lot more than in the picture on Gateworld.

Anyways.

It was them. Im sure. Oh and I left out the part of me hittin him on the elbow by accident.

God that was scary

Comment

The only actor I've ever seen in real life was the guy who played Cooter on the Dukes of Hazzard...

Btw, I'm an uber macnewbie too. This is my first post!
                  Fandoms come and go, but geekiness lasts forever.

YouTube - DeviantART - Twitter - tumblr

sigpic

Comment

AWW the little newbie, welcome to gateworld, were very nice really. Come on take a seat.

reading the title of this thread my initial reaction was "yes"
                    but your not going nuts, your just one lucky sod.
                    nice spottings.
                    Hola

Hello

Comment

Arent I though?

Pretty sure I actually saw Beckett a few years ago.. but like .. a LONG time ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Puddle_Jumper_One
                        Lucky! in my world anyone who has even looked at some one from Stargate in real life has been visited by God.....well in my world....I've sadly never met or seen any gate actors in real life
                        What? Actors?? REAL LIFE??? No wonder the travel agent would book me on a flight to the Pegasus Galaxy...
                        sigpic
                        My LJ & Fics * Proud Member of W.A.S.P. * Pay It Forward

Comment

I have never met an actor in my life, except there was a kid from my area that is now on desparate housewives. But I did get to meet Bill Clinton, even though I wasn't all that enthused about it. (I am a Bush fan!, he would support the Stargate program, lol!)

Comment

I wish I lived by where Stargate was filmed. I'd totally be in seventh heaven. I still have to take a trip to Vancouver someday. I must take a tour of the set. Definitely on my To-Do List.
                            sigpic
                            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                            "...phu...ah..."
                            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I once offered to pay Browder never to sing onscreen ever again. The Stargate crowd is lucky they don't know why.

Comment

Working...
                              X