Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rosey_angel
    my birthday in is november
    You poor thing at least its on every Thursday night (just tape it if you have a vcr.)

Comment

Originally posted by rosey_angel
      my birthday in is november

You need help girlfriend!! You need to see stargate season 9. Raise up ur hand and help our troublesome friend. Girl, you need to bargain with ur mumma...... girlfriend
      Last edited by flegs; 10 August 2006, 05:27 AM.

Comment

What does everyone think of Ex Deus Machina ?

Spoiler:
        I enjoyed it even though I was tired, the realism of this ep was a little shakey eg when building was beamed into space - I amazed no one in neighbouring buildings witnessed this event

loved that there was so many Baal's at the end and finally a Jaffa Nation storyline was great to watch that Gerak is turning into a dictator IMO.

Comment

I know that Season 9 of SG1 doesnt mean the same to me as I realised that I was not watching each ep over and over. From Season 1-8 I recorded the episode and would watch it again immediately no matter how late at night it was. I've been recording Season 9 but dont watch over and over again.

I miss Jack terribly. I like Mitchell but he's not Jack. When he died, I didnt get emotionall envolved at all.

When the Agent asked Sam if she was single, she replied, "Not exactly."
          Does this mean she's with Jack? Please tell me she is.

Comment

Mate, i hope for sake and mine that she is. They MUST be together!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by phaeton
              What does everyone think of Ex Deus Machina ?
              First of all...what does the title mean???
              Spoiler:
              I liked the ep even though I kept drifting off through it...but my fav scene was the one between Sam and Barrett...I'm a shipper...couldn't help but think she was seeing Jack...the way I interpreted it, was that she was not available and that look she gave...well...it just seems to me that she and Jack are at least testing the waters a bit...even if it isn't canon yet...also loved the Ba'als...very cool!! Loved the scene where Cam gave them their SG1 patches...sweet moment IMO!! Yep...I'd give it a 6.5/10...glad the Ori weren't there...I don't like the Ori!!
              "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
              Hug Your Loved Ones!!
              ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by phaeton
                What did everyone think of Beachhead ?

Easily the best of this season and i've now realised 6 episodes have passed gee it goes quick doesen't.

Spoiler:
                I loved when Nerus finally revealed his side then Gen Landry mentioned area 51 and Hunger, made me laugh the look on Nerus' face
                Oooh...I forgot to post for Beachhead...the ep where Sam returns!!
                I so loved that scene with Nerus too...very funny!!
                Spoiler:
                I actually liked this ep quite a bit...especially Vala...pity she's missing now...great to see the return of Amanda Tapping/Sam Carter...loved the formation of the super gate...very cool!! I'm actually enjoying season 9...was a bit concerned for a while afetr reading other GW'ers opinions on the season...I know it's not the same as when RDA was there but I'm enjoying Cam and Vala...especially Vala...what a cracker!!! The only thing I'm finding is that the eps seem to be finishing quickly...being resolved in a hurry...is it only me...or do you think they finish the eps quickly too?? Can't wait to see season 10...have you all seen the promo for the 200 ep?? I'm squeeeeing with delight...can't wait!!
                Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by chelle db
                  Oooh...I forgot to post for Beachhead...the ep where Sam returns!!
                  I so loved that scene with Nerus too...very funny!!
                  Spoiler:
                  I actually liked this ep quite a bit...especially Vala...pity she's missing now...great to see the return of Amanda Tapping/Sam Carter...loved the formation of the super gate...very cool!! I'm actually enjoying season 9...was a bit concerned for a while afetr reading other GW'ers opinions on the season...I know it's not the same as when RDA was there but I'm enjoying Cam and Vala...especially Vala...what a cracker!!! The only thing I'm finding is that the eps seem to be finishing quickly...being resolved in a hurry...is it only me...or do you think they finish the eps quickly too?? Can't wait to see season 10...have you all seen the promo for the 200 ep?? I'm squeeeeing with delight...can't wait!!
                  What Ex Deus Machina means http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deus_Ex_Machina

Totally agree with your reviews of both episodes

I still can't believe we nearly half way through thats how quick its gone.

Comment

When it is finished do you think they will go with season 10 or atlantis season 2 or just be idiots and put something like dark angel on?

Comment

Originally posted by B O Y S C O U T
                      When it is finished do you think they will go with season 10 or atlantis season 2 or just be idiots and put something like dark angel on?
                      I think they will be huge idiots and play crap all! they always do. It frusrtates me so much! Channel seven never play stargate. I say they should play it just when the US play them because seven don't ever have anything else to put on anyway!

Comment

If they can't find a spot for Atlantis, then yes it will come on after SG1 has finished.

I expect SG1 S10 will be here this time next year.

Comment

hi

i'll try to get mum to give me the dvs earlier, but she's sneaky. she'll soon realise that i didn't pay for it, and demand i give it back oh well, i have too many dvds i haven't watched yet anyway, so it'll do me good to have some time off...

es deus machina (sp?) was good, i think... i didn't see much of it. a bit unbelieveable at the end, with

Spoiler:
                          the building being beamed into space, but then again they did say they evacuated all the surrounding buildings, so...
                          i liked all the ba'als, a nice touch.

i''m surprised ch7 is still aring sg1; they usually take it off about now and play the second half next year! oh well, can't look a gift horse in the mouth. i hope they put atlantis back on before this year is over, but it seems doubtfull.

have a nice day!
                          "victimsofninjasayidsaywhat?"
                          "what?"
                          *throat punch*
                          My blog: kathysnumber1blog.blogspot.com
                          LVI now open to all fandoms!!! http://lostvideo.net/

Comment

you should save up and buy atlantis season 2 it comes out 8th of november so you have time to do so.

Comment

Bought seaon 9 boxset today at JB Hifi. Came out a day early AND it's in the old fat packaging. I suspect it'll be a limited run before the slimline versions hit the shelves.

Comment

Originally posted by B O Y S C O U T
                                Well I'm thankful that channel seven has finally aired season 9 but I'm pretty certain they'll put SGA on when SG1 has finished...I seriously doubt they will air season 10 before next year...however it would be great if they did...but then again...season 10 will be going into hiatus half way through the season and won't be back on US screens til next year...at least channel seven hasn't done that to us...yet...so far so good. I'm fairly certain that SGA will be on soon...just got a feeling about it!!
                                Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                                ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Working...
                                X