Page 3 of 869 FirstFirst 1234561353103503 ... LastLast

Default Re: Season 9 Down Under

I loved it!

Ever since i first saw Beachhead i thought it was one of the best Stargate eps EVER!!

I loved the interaction between vala and the rest of the team when they were in the gate room. "little stargatie club", lol, its so true!

On the vala/sam jealousy, i read an interview with AT where she said that she had spoken to CB about their relationship and they agreed that they didnt want to do that! They wanted to show that the characters had a respect for each other.

On another note, is it just me or has Carter (AT) gotten hotter? is that even possible!

it's cool how Carter's back and Stargate is back on 7.....But what happened to Alias????? it was on for a couple of eps and went back off again!!!!!Oh well old eps.....most of which I had'nt seen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol, i was wondering the same thing. I suppose thats the way channel 7 operates unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by Gen_J_O'Neill
    I loved it!

Ever since i first saw Beachhead i thought it was one of the best Stargate eps EVER!!

I loved the interaction between vala and the rest of the team when they were in the gate room. "little stargatie club", lol, its so true!

On the vala/sam jealousy, i read an interview with AT where she said that she had spoken to CB about their relationship and they agreed that they didnt want to do that! They wanted to show that the characters had a respect for each other.

On another note, is it just me or has Carter (AT) gotten hotter? is that even possible!
    Well said, I to read that article and glad there characters are going to work together as I think they're a fantastic team.

Supreme Commander Sil Welcome to this thread, I to was sad about 7 taking off Alias but I've seen that season so does not worry me much.

stargate is cool
    Last edited by flegs; August 6th, 2006 at 04:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by flegs
    hey guys i no this is a little random but i was wondering if you knew if there was a website that would allow me to download episodes of stargate season 9 or Atlantis season 2? I would really apreciate it!
    Thanks!

i dont have a credit card so it needs to be absolutely FREE!!!!!!!!!
    You tube has Stargate eps. in parts......I saw a series 10 ep yesteday...... but don't know about series 9.

I think she meant youtube.com

They have all sorts of random video clips uploaded by people, including portions of stargate eps (low quality though)

S9 is turning out to be pretty good IMO, I don't know what the future of SG-1 will bring
    Last edited by Ivegottheskill; August 7th, 2006 at 03:10 AM.

Stargate season 9 is fantastic.... Just to remind you all the DVD's are out soon!! and too bad channel 7 has waited so long, Just think how long it will take for Atlantis season 2.

And I didn't know there were other Alias/Stargate fans....kewl

Quote Originally Posted by phaeton
    Agreed but what do you mean by Vala-Sam jealousy ?
    to me, it just seemed that vala would have been, maybe not jealous, but annoyed that sam has come back and is taking her place. and that sam would be annoyed that she hasn't been gone for that long and already they've got a replacement. i just thought there would be a little something more between the two. mostly from vala.
    "victimsofninjasayidsaywhat?"
    "what?"
    *throat punch*
    My blog: kathysnumber1blog.blogspot.com
    LVI now open to all fandoms!!! http://lostvideo.net/

yeh i know what you mean guys im really annoyed at channel 7 for taking so long. When does season 9 come out on DVD? Aparently on an ezy DVD website i saw stargate Atlantis comes out on DVD on the 8th of November!!!

http://www.ezydvd.com.au/item.zml/788621

there it is guys that's the website.

It's out wednesday the 16th of August and it is $75

http://www.ezydvd.com.au/item.zml/787872

Atlantis was meant for October originally but they moved it back....*******s

Quote Originally Posted by rosey_angel
    to me, it just seemed that vala would have been, maybe not jealous, but annoyed that sam has come back and is taking her place. and that sam would be annoyed that she hasn't been gone for that long and already they've got a replacement. i just thought there would be a little something more between the two. mostly from vala.
    I don't think Carter's character was worried, as we saw everyone ignored Vala and the rest is history, Vala on the other hand knew her place so does not seem to worried with another female presence.

I think we see more Sam/Vala in Season
    Spoiler:
    10, yes Vala lives for those who don't know

flegs & B O Y S C O U T check my sig for Season 9 boxset prices.

is it not coming out in JB HI FI?

is it not coming out in JB HI FI?
    Go to link in my sig then 2nd to last link is JB HiFi

i personly havn't been watching the season 9 on channel 7 because i didn't even realise it was on until the second episode when it was too late to start watching because i wouldn't know what was happening. Channel 7 didn't even advertise it! I have been waiting for the box set. Just thought i would tell you guys.
    Last edited by flegs; August 8th, 2006 at 01:50 AM.

Always nice to know what other stargate fans are up to flegs! I actually saw season 9 ages ago. Ive been waiting so long for 7 to show it so that i could watch it again.

In the next couple of days im getting the first few eps. of seasons 10 and 3. I cant wait, im so excited! cant wait to see Pegasus Project!

i ordered the dvd boxset from ezydvd a couple of days ago, hopefully i got in with enough time so i can get both the pen and the tin. but i'm annoyed coz i didn't have enough money to buy it outright, so i entered a deal with my mum; i order it now but don't get it until my birthday.

oh well, at least you guys here don't mind about talking about eps you've already seen, so yay for me

ps phaeton: yeah, thinking back there was nothing between the two. it would have been more comical if there was, and it really wasn't supposed to be too funny. i guess that's what fanfic's for!
    "what?"
    *throat punch*

Quote Originally Posted by rosey_angel
    i ordered the dvd boxset from ezydvd a couple of days ago, hopefully i got in with enough time so i can get both the pen and the tin. but i'm annoyed coz i didn't have enough money to buy it outright, so i entered a deal with my mum; i order it now but don't get it until my birthday.

oh well, at least you guys here don't mind about talking about eps you've already seen, so yay for me

ps phaeton: yeah, thinking back there was nothing between the two. it would have been more comical if there was, and it really wasn't supposed to be too funny. i guess that's what fanfic's for!
    That's an OK deal but i hope your birthday isn't too far away!! Just a question about the tin: does it actually come in the real cardboard box set inside the tin? and Do you have to be an ezydvd member to buy stargate season 9 from them.

PROUD TO BE A PRIM'TAH!!!

That's an OK deal but i hope your birthday isn't too far away!! Just a question about the tin: does it actually come in the real cardboard box set inside the tin? and Do you have to be an ezydvd member to buy stargate season 9 from them.

PROUD TO BE A PRIM'TAH!!!
    Likewise rosey_angel!

Yes flegs, the tin does come with the cardboard box inside the tin and no you dont have to be an ezydvd member to buy anything from them.

hope that helps!

my birthday in is november
    "what?"
    *throat punch*