ST: TNG - Episode "Justice"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ST: TNG - Episode "Justice"

Ok, this episode was just shown on Spike, so I'm hoping a few others were just watching as well to know what I'm talking about. Did anyone else throughout this whole episode wonder how it wasn't a violation of the Prime Directive to visit the Eido in the first place? They didn't even understand the concept of spaceships in orbit. How much more pre-warp do they have to be? Forget the fact they weren't supposed to save Wesley because it was a violation of the Prime Directive; THE WHOLE EPISODE WAS A VIOLATION. Did I miss something at the beginning that explained why they were interacting in the first place?
    Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

well i think they were there for the sexy women lol
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Eye Of Ra
      well i think they were there for the sexy women lol
      Also known as the Kirk Clause of the Prime Directive.
      Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

I think they can interfere with civilizations that have already been severely contaminated like a primitive civilization that already had dealings with far more advanced species.

Comment

Ugh.....hated, hated, hated that episode. Yup, entire thing was Prime Directive violation (something I seem to recall happening several times in TNG S1).

And those outfits..... *shudders*

Comment

Working...
          X