This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Third Spin-off Series

So my boyfriend and I were having a conversation about the third Stargate series, should they go ahead and make it.
    Well to start let me say that this all started b/c i was tellin him about the one poll that i saw about where it should take place.
    I agree that it should be on a ship and stuff but then again its to much like Star Trek and I decided agaisnt that!
    Instead we both came up with the idea that well that if the series took place thousands of years ago and covered the Goa`uld and their history (b/c come off it, I know i am a bit curious to learn more about all the intrigue and back stabbing that made them 'Gods' in the first place within our galaxy)
    I mean there is just sooooo much that can be done with them, like how did they leave waters of their home planet and discover all the technology and how they came to Earth and influenced our mythology!
    You have to admit it would be a really neat idea!

That idea would be good...for a mini-series, not a WHOLE series.

And before anyone else says it...use the search feature *Rolls eyes*
    Why? Because people moan otherwise. Dnt know why
    Blitz

www.myspace.com/twilightpeace

One was an experiment made to cause destruction in any condition except water, the other was an aquatic expermiment to destroy the world...but in the end...Stitch and Nim: They made an amazing Hula team

Comment

Originally posted by Blitz
      That idea would be good...for a mini-series, not a WHOLE series.

And before anyone else says it...use the search feature *Rolls eyes*
      Why? Because people moan otherwise. Dnt know why

yeah sound like a good mini series.....not a series or a movie.....that wouldn't work very well. but it's sounds cool........

Comment

A special team from Atlantis (with young new actors) should take off. What I mean is Atlantis is a city, a flyable city. The whole huge city would become one massive space ship, "going where no person has gone before." Did somebody already say that - hummm?

Just another of my brilliant ideas.

Mike3121

Comment

I want SG-1 to end with us conquering the Ori. Then the movie starts with us revealing the Stargate to the world in peace time. Then the crap hits the fan. The Asgard warn us that the ENEMY is back. What enemy, the enemy that they fought during the Great Alliance. It turns out that they formed it for a reason. To fight the ENEMY. They are so evil it turned the Nox into what they are now and threw the Furling into hiding and the Ancients to leave to seak out a knew home in case they ever return. So many worlds and people died at the hands of the ENEMY that they won't even let anyone die ever again. We can even come up with a satonim for ENEMY and that is where the word came from.
          *Post in Peace, Yah or Nah*
          *Go to Sokar you Cylon fracker*
          *I can't spell vary good, but I can read mis- spelled words vary good*
          *And then the Ori said, "if your thread is dead then let their be a new one"*
          *It's Science Fiction. Not Science with Fiction.*
          *Sproiler Tags should only be used when you are going to be mentioning something that you can't already read on Gateworld*
          *When I talk out my butt it smells like sarcasm*

Comment

Originally posted by LORD MONK
            I want SG-1 to end with us conquering the Ori. Then the movie starts with us revealing the Stargate to the world in peace time. Then the crap hits the fan. The Asgard warn us that the ENEMY is back. What enemy, the enemy that they fought during the Great Alliance. It turns out that they formed it for a reason. To fight the ENEMY. They are so evil it turned the Nox into what they are now and threw the Furling into hiding and the Ancients to leave to seak out a knew home in case they ever return. So many worlds and people died at the hands of the ENEMY that they won't even let anyone die ever again. We can even come up with a satonim for ENEMY and that is where the word came from.
            I like your Idea too!

Comment

Oh yeah that would be an awsome way of doing it. And i like the idea.
              http://www.alteranancients.com/
              http://www.stargateworldswiki.com/

I reject your reality, and substitute my own. (Adam Savage - Mythbusters.)

Comment

They already made a third spin off series - Its called Stargate Infinite, and it's worse than watchin General Hammond eat pie, lotsa pie.

S

h

i

t

e
                I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
                Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

Actually, Stargate: Atlantis is the third installment, Stargate: Infinity was #2 ...

Comment

Not a bad idea... but like others said it would probably be best suited as a mini-series rather than a full blown sci-fi series.
                    "Good Morning Dr. Silberman. How's the knee?" - Sarah Connor 1994

Comment

When they do end up doing the third spin off (not animated) it will be a continuation of whatever takes place in the movie. So think of what could happen in the movie and you'll be close to what the new series will be about.

Comment

I don't see much appeal about thousands of years ago series or thousands of years into the future ones. Those sound like something better to be explained in an episode or a movie or mini-series or rpg or books or even comics. But not a show.

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

Yeah...a reformation of the grand alliance (with the Tau'ri as substitute for the Alterrans of course ) as a mini series would be awesome.

Although I still maintain that before the end of SG-1, we will see the Alliance reformed at some point..

Comment

It should b about the Ancients and their history!!
                            I HATE SY-FY

Comment

Daniel and his ascended times.....beating bad guys......talking to teal'c and Jack..... getting mad at Jonas for using his equipment......talking with Oma and Shifu....just a Daniel centric show....but I think that would only pass as a mini series....A MINI SERIES I WOULD BUY ON DvD IN A HEART BEAT!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X