This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Atlantis merchandise or product tie-ins

If there's a few more noteworthy bit parts by the Tapwave Zodiac (mentioned here), I think it would be neat to have a Stargate Atlantis-labeled Zodiac as a product tie-in! I think it's not too big of a stretch to make sense- Zodiac->Constellations->Glyphs->Stargate! Along with the fact that it looks other-wordly or high-tech...

It would need more exposure, but if props sell big on ebay, seems like other recognizable products (even if as props they aren't used for their known functions) would sell, too.

Just my $.02.

Would you buy Atlantis merchandise (Atlantis-labeled clothing, or toys, tools, or props, etc.)?

SGA fans' ages poll

If it was fun and tasteful, sure.

Always wanted my own Zat, a little off topic, but hey

DANIEL (sarcastically): "Oh, could you? I mean, uh, go slow."

Comment

What I think would be cool with a Special Edition Stargate Zodiac would be that you could get a specially-bundled SD card that had Atlantis tv episodes, music, and a photo gallery. And they could also include Stargate audio books or ebooks. Plus, if TPTB ever get an Atlantis video game licensed and created for a Palm handheld, then that could be included too! Wouldn't that be great to get a Stargate-oriented Zodiac (which could also handle all of its regular duties)!?!

Someone should market it (and give me credit)!

SGA fans' ages poll

Comment

I'd buy Atlantis and SG-1 action figures.
        This post brought to you by Snackey-Smores.

Comment

The only think that would prevent me from getting an Atlantis Zodiac is the Palm OS, but I might try and get it anyway (if it existed).

Comment

Update! Carter (Amanda Tapping) was using/playing with the Zodiac again on tonight's SG-1 episode "Avatar"! Hmmm... I'm thinking she might be a Zodiac owner...

The Zodiac was used with the naquadah generator again! So it's been used with the naquadah generator on SGA in "Hide and Seek" (along with just sitting on some boxes in the same episode), and used by Carter on "Zero Hour" as a scanner, and now on "Avatar". Someone should seriously put the SG shows and a Zodiac promo together!

SGA fans' ages poll

Comment

Thay should make a pinball game based on sga or sga1 or both

Comment

Stargate monopoly!
                O'neil: speaking of Anubis' secret base, did you find any cool weapons?
                Carter:.....no.....
                O'neil: NUTS!

Comment

Originally posted by SensesFail062
                  Stargate monopoly!
                  I'd love to have a little replicator as a monopoly piece....but they'd have to make it purple.
                  sigpic

Comment

What's better than a ZPM? <ponder> ZPM Factory?
                    Attached Files
                    sigpic

Comment

That's really good Mio! Great idea !

I'm imagining it now "Go directly to Jail. Do not pass Gate, Do no collect £200"

Comment

Originally posted by Markey2
                        That's really good Mio! Great idea !

I'm imagining it now "Go directly to Jail. Do not pass Gate, Do no collect £200"
                        Since the SGC is in the US. It's $200
                        sigpic

Comment

I thought about putting dollars and then realised that if this is Atlantis it's an international team so what currency would they use?

"Go directly to the Wraith, Do not pass the Gate, Do not collect 200 crystals."

Comment

See Thread: "wraith in a box"

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

Originally posted by Mio
                              What's better than a ZPM? <ponder> ZPM Factory?
                              Was that Monopoly card real? They should totally make a SGA monopoly!!! It could probably be realized once we learn enough about the Pegasus galaxy to have enough different planets to visit, huh? In a few seasons or something?

Also, after rewatching SG-1's "Avatar", I saw another Zodiac prop (well, maybe the same Zodiac, but used for a different reason)! The Zodiac was also used by one of the scientists/lab techs at the beginning of the show "scanning" Teal'c (or maybe just using it as a stopwatch) after Teal'c's first experience in the virtual reality simulator. So, in one episode, the Zodiac had double-duty as a scanner for a lab guy and a controller for the naquadah generator! It must be their "Insert cool-looking high-tech gadget here" prop. Does anyone here have the clout to pitch the idea of a special Stargate-branded Tapwave Zodiac? Even as just a one-of-a-kind prize, I think it would be neat. Seems to me like it's a neat product tie-in... Or at least make an official SG Zod for me.

Well, I guess I'm like "Mr. Wendy", unofficial spokesperson for this idea.

Prop-related question: Did anyone recognize that HUGE pen that was used by the sergeant in charge of security during interviews in "Suspicion"? Is that a real product? Thanks!

Oh, also, will a game similar to what was shown in SG-1's "Avatar" be made? That would be neat!

SGA fans' ages poll

Comment

Working...
                              X