milk bottle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

milk bottle

whach 2x04 closly when herly is having his dreem when he drinks the milk out of the carten there is a pic of walt and words tht look like "WANTED" or posably "MISSING" i cant remember but just whach it and u will find it.
    charlie, sowyer and jack are defenetly the cutest boys in the world.if there was an award they would win with no problems

Originally posted by claires
    whach 2x04 closly when herly is having his dreem when he drinks the milk out of the carten there is a pic of walt and words tht look like "WANTED" or posably "MISSING" i cant remember but just whach it and u will find it.
    I would reply to this post but obviously I don't speak the lingo. Sorry.
    sigpic
    "Ce qui ressemble a l'amour est toujours de l'amour." - Tristan Bernard

Comment

Yer I saw Walts pic on the milk bottle. Im glad im not the only person who noticed I thought i was going crazy
      Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

I missed the start of that episode! No!

A Blnking man in a Chicken suit, Korean speaking Hurley & 'Have you seen me?' Milk Carton Walt? I can't beleive it!...

Comment

how anyone missed this when the episode first aired is beyond me.

have a cluckity cluck cluck day hugo

Comment

Originally posted by The Prophet
            I missed the start of that episode! No!

A Blnking man in a Chicken suit, Korean speaking Hurley & 'Have you seen me?' Milk Carton Walt? I can't beleive it!...

ROTFLMAO!! Yeah tell me about it. This show is going from weird to just plain insanity! Bye for now, and have a cluckity cluck cluck day!
            Sheppard: ..."You guys do have names, right?"
            ..."Let me guess ... Steve?"
            <He was cool..for a Wraith!>

Comment

Working...
            X