Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Galleria Haven Thread (Picture & Artwork heavy)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Galleria Haven Thread (Picture & Artwork heavy)

I am opening this thread exclusively for those who see, love and ship for John and Teyla. The purpose of this thread is to post pictures/artwork/Con pics/etc....supporting the ship between John and Teyla.

There are tons of gorgeous wallpapers, sigs, avatars, icons and banners of this duo and here is the place to display them.

So, let's have FUN and let's display all the FANTASTIC pics and created works of John and Teyla..just remember the guidelines for pics posted by GW. If your picture is larger than the expected guidelines, just put it under spoiler tags. Thanks!

Also, this thread supports the John and Teyla Appreciation Thread and we hope that discussions regarding this ship is continued in that thread!

Let the FUN BEGIN!
    Last edited by Jeyla4ever; 14 June 2006, 08:41 PM. Reason: new title
    sigpic

Caps from "Conversion" will arrive other the next few days

In the mean time to get this thread started one of my favourite caps from "Hot Zone"

Spoiler:

Comment

Warrior...One of my favorites too....Actually, I love all of the John and Teyla pics...LOL

Can't wait till you post conversion pics...

Okay, so one of the reasons why this thread was opened is because over in the John/Teyla thread we are going over episode by episode of all the shippy moments between J/T starting from Rising..so, here's one of my wallpapers/artwork from that episode...This was actually done as a result of one of Bella's Awesome Pic Challenges....You guys are going to LOVE all of the fantastic work that will be posted here!

Spoiler:

I LOVE this CAVE SCENE! Every single aspect of it!

So, those of you who are participating in the epsisode by episode Party, if you can post your artwork in order of the episodes...that would be so greatly Appreciated...and those of you who did this challenge as well...
      sigpic

Comment

New thread!
        Although I still think Heaven should have been in there somewhere. [shrug]

Ep challenge reposts.

a million miles to go (Before I sleep)

Spoiler:

The Brotherhood

Spoiler:

Letters from Pegasus

Spoiler:

The Siege

Spoiler:

FYI.
        To post images use: [IMG] url [/IMG] or click on the 'mountain' button.
        To post images behind spoilers cuts: {spoilers} content {/spoilers} but change the {} to [] or click on the [!] button.

Comment

Well... Um... I'll repost (though this is a new thread so it's not exactly/completely a repost) all that I've made for S/T so far.

My banner:

My first S/T wall:
          Spoiler:

La Vie en Rose:
          Spoiler:

If I look back:
          Spoiler:
          The really disturbing thing is, this is me on a GOOD day.

Comment

Just an FYI for anyone perusing the threads and NOT just the titles

This thread was created on the Advice of the Moderators to allow for all aspect of *Fandom Celebration* some want to discuss in detail and in-depth the *ship* while others like to make picture montages and use captioning as a means to show their appreciation of their favorite *Ship*

It was recommended by the staff that a thread for pictures be created. Please PM a Moderator if you have any other questions

Thanks
            Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Fishy I like the colours, the purple and the sepia and the style with the text at the top and bottom.
              Have you been making j/t stuff since 2002? Have you any more posted on the web?

Comment

UUUUUUUUUUUU...Fishy...I don't think I ever saw that last one! OH, THAT IS GORGEOUS! and I really, like that lavender/purply/ one!

But, WOW I"m in love with that CONVERSION one! LOVE IT...

you know VB has a request for a J/T Wallpaper for her Convergence Site...
                she wants a pic, any pic of J/T with an Atlantis background somewhere...I did one with Teyla and she really liked it..I'm going to attempt to do it, but I was wondering if anyone, Bella, Fishy and anyone else wants to give it a try...you guys are so much better at this than I am...

Whatcha guys think...

Tame..thank you for the clarification!

I am hoping that this thread provides something different.... something for others to look at and not have to read about the ship but more see the ship! I'd like to read what others think...so if you are in favor of this thread whether you ship for J/T or not..I'd like your respectful and honest opinion...if you have already share your opinion in the J/T thread there is no need to repeat yourself..and frankly, if you could PM me your thoughts..I"d greatly appreciate it! The purpose is to have fun, not create separation..or confusion..or more work!

and yes, Fishy...I want everyone to post All of their work here even if you've posted in the J/T thread for I think we will get posters that don't necessarily lurk in the J/T thread....

thanks...
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bella
                  Fishy I like the colours, the purple and the sepia and the style with the text at the top and bottom.
                  Have you been making j/t stuff since 2002? Have you any more posted on the web?
                  Thank you.

The 2002 thing has to do with people using "fishyone" as a username. I maintain that I was the first to use it (it was my cat's nickname), and other people took it. fishyone2002 is mine and only mine. I've only made s/t stuff since I joined the thread, actually... The ones I've posted are the only ones I have... Right now... I will probably (okay, almost certainly) make more.

Comment

Fishy..you must...they are truly wonderful!

Can you try that challenge for VB and Sannsong's site? I think your stuff is wonderful!..Bella should as well....
                    sigpic

Comment

Fishy, your gif siggy is to die for...Sel, made one for me..but the mods made me snip it because it was too much GB..or something like that...how did you make yours acceptable and compliant to GW's guidelines?
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Camy
                        UUUUUUUUUUUU...Fishy...I don't think I ever saw that last one! OH, THAT IS GORGEOUS! and I really, like that lavender/purply/ one!

But, WOW I"m in love with that CONVERSION one! LOVE IT...

you know VB has a request for a J/T Wallpaper for her Convergence Site...
                        she wants a pic, any pic of J/T with an Atlantis background somewhere...I did one with Teyla and she really liked it..I'm going to attempt to do it, but I was wondering if anyone, Bella, Fishy and anyone else wants to give it a try...you guys are so much better at this than I am...

Whatcha guys think...

Tame..thank you for the clarification!

I am hoping that this thread provides something different.... something for others to look at and not have to read about the ship but more see the ship! I'd like to read what others think...so if you are in favor of this thread whether you ship for J/T or not..I'd like your respectful and honest opinion...if you have already share your opinion in the J/T thread there is no need to repeat yourself..and frankly, if you could PM me your thoughts..I"d greatly appreciate it! The purpose is to have fun, not create separation..or confusion..or more work!

and yes, Fishy...I want everyone to post All of their work here even if you've posted in the J/T thread for I think we will get posters that don't necessarily lurk in the J/T thread....

thanks...
                        *blushes* Thanks. I am so glad that you liked them.

Do you have specifics on what VB is looking for? I might be able to try, but I'd like to know a bit more about it first.

I am grateful for the clarification, too. I don't like how the debate over this issue seems to be getting ugly...

Comment

Originally posted by Camy
                          Fishy, your gif siggy is to die for...Sel, made one for me..but the mods made me snip it because it was too much GB..or something like that...how did you make yours acceptable and compliant to GW's guidelines?
                          Maybe I haven't gotten caught yet?

I'm not sure. The banner is only 58k... I made each one separately and animated them with microsoft gif animator.

Comment

I promise more reposts on Fri. I'll have a go at the JTC request then as well, if you want.

For the record, I like this thread. It means I shouldn't have to wait so long for the Discuss thread to load :crosses fingers: and we can 'Wow that's fantastic' to our hearts content without interupting the discussions.

Comment

Ooh goody can I post a couple of my favourite caps in here?
                              Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X