This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SG 1 finding that thing...

(SPOILERS below for SG-1 Season Eight's "It's Good To Be King," which is actually the episode in question ...)

So sg1 finally finds an ancient ship in It`s Good to be King.
    Do you think Sam will know if its an ancient ship and beable to repair it, and who will they get to fly it. More than likely O`Neill as we dont know who else has the gene.
    Last edited by geb; 03 August 2004, 10:55 PM.

I wonder if the Atlantis team drained the SGC of everybody with the gene, not thinking they'd find more ancient tech like that at home?

Would think not as it would be a hassle to ferry Jack to the chair every time there was a possible attack.
    Thanks!
    Jordan

my page
    My LJ
    From now on, our name will be 'Tenac'.

Comment

Originally posted by geb
      So sg1 finally finds an ancient ship in full alert.
      Do you think Sam will know if its an ancient ship and beable to repair it, and who will they get to fly it. More than likely O`Neill as we dont know who else has the gene.

Its Good To Be King is the episode where the find the PJ, not Full Alert.....

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
      [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

I dont think that oniell will have the ancient gene i am guessing that the ancient brainsucker thingy gave him the knowledge of the ancients and and the ancient gene
        and when the knowledge was removed the gene was probably removed to

otherwise if it gave you the knowledge of the ancients then it would be useless unless you had the gene

Comment

I think the PJ can be flown without the gene, it looks like it has some form of manual controls. Also, the name of this thread is "spoilerish," it gives a lot away. Mods? A little help?
          Rocky

Comment

Originally posted by rocket4477
            I think the PJ can be flown without the gene, it looks like it has some form of manual controls. Also, the name of this thread is "spoilerish," it gives a lot away. Mods? A little help?

Not to mention that in SGA 104, two unknown pilots(by this I mean that it is UNKNOWN if the pilots had the gene) were flying the PJ when it got lodged in the SG.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.

Comment

Originally posted by DownFallAngel
              Not to mention that in SGA 104, two unknown pilots(by this I mean that it is UNKNOWN if the pilots had the gene) were flying the PJ when it got lodged in the SG.
              Yeah, and I can't help but think that if they had the gene the problem might have been avoided.
              Rocky

Comment

Yeah, and I can't help but think that if they had the gene the problem might have been avoided.

Most certainly. Seeing as how thought is faster than action, the wings would have been retracted before they came near the SG.

Comment

Originally posted by DownFallAngel
                  Most certainly. Seeing as how thought is faster than action, the wings would have been retracted before they came near the SG.
                  But the PJ was damaged so I don’t think it would have worked.
                  "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

Originally posted by Wildog6
                    I dont think that oniell will have the ancient gene i am guessing that the ancient brainsucker thingy gave him the knowledge of the ancients and and the ancient gene
                    and when the knowledge was removed the gene was probably removed to
                    I think it's very unlikely that the brainsucker device would give you the gene. Personally, I think the only reason the thing worked on Jack in the first place was because he did have the gene.

This would explain why it didn't react to Teal'c in 'The Fifth Race'. (We don't know that it was because he had a symbote, that was just speculation.)

EDIT: Oh, and what's the point of putting a spoiler warning in the thread title when the title is the spoiler??
                    Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

Originally posted by Ugly Pig
                      I think it's very unlikely that the brainsucker device would give you the gene. Personally, I think the only reason the thing worked on Jack in the first place was because he did have the gene.

This would explain why it didn't react to Teal'c in 'The Fifth Race'. (We don't know that it was because he had a symbote, that was just speculation.)
                      After I heard about this ancient gene thingy. I knew Jack had to have it. It was verified in LC1+2

Comment

can someone please change the title please (mod, original poster??)

Comment

I've just reported a violation on the first post in this thread, so hopefully that'll get a mod's attention.
                          Rocky

Comment

I've just reported a violation on the first post in this thread, so hopefully that'll get a mod's attention.
                            Sometimes you spoiler people remind me of the regime instated by a small Austrian guy. <3

Comment

Hopefully we will finally keep this ancient ship and not have it be destroyed or give it away. We need more ships!

Comment

Working...
                              X