10 years of memories SG-1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

10 years of memories SG-1

post your favorite or fondest memories from the past 10 years it can be funniest to the sad moments it's been one hell of a roller coaster ride.
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

i remember COTG carter looking at the event horizon and jack pushing her into the wormhole

Comment

AVALON, PART 1 / AVALON, PART 2 where vala said that shes pregnat with daniel's child n when mitchell was fighting the holigram lol that was funny as fk
      http://youtube.com/watch?v=m_5rq5DiN6o/[Ori Trailer]
      http://img108.imageshack.us/img108/3435/myaniqy9.gif

Comment

God, so many memories...
        Some good moments:
        • The Antarctica battle in 'Lost City Part 2'
        • 'Window of Opportunity' - the whole episode, but particularly Jack's "Wacko!" speech and the montage of Jack and Teal'c having fun
        • 'Meridian' - Jack, Carter and Teal'c's "moments" with Daniel, and when he ascended
        • Daniel being there for Jack and Teal'c in 'Abyss' and 'The Changeling'
        • The end of 'Moebius' (fishing)
        • SG-1 walking through the gate at the end of 'The Enemy Within'
        • The lot of them having a drink together at Jack's house in 'Lost City Part 2' (even Hammond!)

Comment

Daniel's breakdown towards the end of Need
          Jacob dying
          Jack and Daniel's goodbye in Meridian
          Daniel and Teal'c's last final meeting in Changeling
          Jack and "Charlie" in Cold Lazarus
          "I lost my SON!" in Window of Opportunity
          Fishing scene in Threads
          Ice Cream in Unnatural Selection
          Jack stepping into the stasis pod in Lost City Part 2
          Pendergast
          Spoiler:
          going down with his ship in Ethon

Vala actually becoming caring character, though briefly, in The Powers That Be
          Janet's funeral in Heroes Part 2
          Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
          - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

So many memories...

"For this you can stay at my place"
            "The very young do not always do as they are told"
            "Comtraya"
            "Woof!"
            "I lost my SON!"

"You just giving up?"
            "No. No, I'm not giving up, believe me."

"I think I can do more this way. It's what I want. I have to go now. Everything's gonna be fine. Please, Jack. Tell Jacob to stop."

"I'm gonna miss you guys."
            "Yeah, you too."
            "Thank you. For everything."
            "So, what? See you around?"
            "I don't know."

"Hi, Jack."
            "Daniel?"
            "I leave and look at the mess you get yourself into."

"You are Anubis!"

"Just because my reproductive organs are on the inside instead of the outside doesn't...God that's horrible! Who would ever say that?"

...Saving the Universe. One Planet at a Time.
            ...So many memories...

" A friend of mine once sent me a post card with a picture of the entire planet Earth taken from space. On the back it said, "Wish you were here." " --Steven Wright

--Does that sound familiar to anyone else?--

Comment

The three most powerful moments in Stargate: Janet's death in 'Heroes', Daniel's ascension in 'Meridian', and Apophis' big unveiling in 'Jolinar's Memories' (I fell out of my chair when I saw that. Literally.)

a time to mourn

Comment

I remeber the first time when jack met carter.

when he known the new memeber of his team was a woman ,jack looked down upon carter.

Comment

How about...the whole thing?

Comment

"We haven't met before?" (Changeling)
                    "Maybourne, you are an idiot every day of the week! Why couldn't you have just taken one day off?!" (Foothold)
                    sigpic
                    "Out of the Abyss" (SJ Angst)....................Best New Author.................."Else Close the Wall Up" (Sam)
                    Hic Comitas Regit. Welcome to Samanda.

Comment

The ones most vivid to me are the spine-tingling, make-the-hair-stand-on your back, jaw dropping awesome moments like:

The Fifth Race: Where Daniel argues the case for him being Jack's only chance

Lost City Part II: When Jacks in the chair on Taonas... 'subo glacios'

Lost City Part II: When Carter sees the Prometheus and the F-302's

Lost City Part II: Jack goes Ancient on the Chair and releases the squids
                      Last edited by jazz!; 12 June 2006, 12:49 PM.
                      It's a joke. My way of deflecting attention from my own obvious heroism. You'll get used to it.

Comment

Lost city part 2...ohhh space battle

Promethius Unbound... Super Soldier: "ur quite attractive" Daniel: "ERRRRR"
                        Blitz

www.myspace.com/twilightpeace

One was an experiment made to cause destruction in any condition except water, the other was an aquatic expermiment to destroy the world...but in the end...Stitch and Nim: They made an amazing Hula team

Comment

The funniest part in the show, IMHO is in WoO when Jack and teal'c are golfing through the gate. In the first one you see Jack hit the ball through. And then the second one O'Neill goes to hit it and hammond comes on the mike, "Colonel O'Neill, what the hell are you doing?!" Then Jack turns around and is like, " In the middle of my backswing?!" Priceless humor.

Best Stargate quote:
                          Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
                          Green is your friend.

Comment

Your race has learned nothing but you have. The Tollans are most welcome to join the Nox. Please Come

Narim was right about you. Perhaps in time we'll meet again.
                            BRING BACK THE NOX!!!!!
                            Also bring back Jack and get rid of that other guy whatever his name is.

Comment

Originally posted by Naonak
                              God, so many memories...
                              Some good moments:
                              • The Antarctica battle in 'Lost City Part 2'
                              • 'Window of Opportunity' - the whole episode, but particularly Jack's "Wacko!" speech and the montage of Jack and Teal'c having fun
                              • 'Meridian' - Jack, Carter and Teal'c's "moments" with Daniel, and when he ascended
                              • Daniel being there for Jack and Teal'c in 'Abyss' and 'The Changeling'
                              • The end of 'Moebius' (fishing)
                              • SG-1 walking through the gate at the end of 'The Enemy Within'
                              • The lot of them having a drink together at Jack's house in 'Lost City Part 2' (even Hammond!)
                              Agreed! especially "Abyss" and "The Changeling". I love those relationship eps. Sumthin that Atlantis need as well as the new characters of SG-1!!!!
                              I HATE SY-FY

Comment

Working...
                              X