No announcement yet.

things you would not want to hear on the Atlantis intercom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Elizabeth: there's a spinoff to Let's Kill Cavanaugh called Tongueless Rodney. The winner gets to keep Rodney's tongue as a trophie!

Comment

Originally posted by gatebuster64
      Elizabeth: there's a spinoff to Let's Kill Cavanaugh called Tongueless Rodney. The winner gets to keep Rodney's tongue as a trophie!
      Weir: Well folks, here is another spin-off from the famed producers of "Let's Kill Cavanaugh and Tongueless Rodney, its called The Sheppard Hunter. The winner gets to keep Sheppard as their slave! And the Bonus prize is: NO MORE KRIKING!

*Rodney laughs*

And Bonus prize in the Tongueless Rodney is...
      LEMON CHICKEN!!

*Rodney screams*

Yes, that is right folks, who ever wins Tongueless Rodney, Let's Kill Cavanaugh, and The Sheppard Hunter get to feed Rodney Lemon Chicken, provided if he is still alive.
      Good luck, and Happy Hunting!!!
      There is a reason why I do certain stuff... and that is just 30 % of the time. The rest.. I just wing it.

Comment

Originally posted by Linkinparkgundam
        Weir: Well folks, here is another spin-off from the famed producers of "Let's Kill Cavanaugh and Tongueless Rodney, its called The Sheppard Hunter. The winner gets to keep Sheppard as their slave! And the Bonus prize is: NO MORE KRIKING!

*Rodney laughs*

And Bonus prize in the Tongueless Rodney is...
        LEMON CHICKEN!!

*Rodney screams*

Yes, that is right folks, who ever wins Tongueless Rodney, Let's Kill Cavanaugh, and The Sheppard Hunter get to feed Rodney Lemon Chicken, provided if he is still alive.
        Good luck, and Happy Hunting!!!
        LOL

Our great Texas is where Hamond came from

Comment

not to be the party breaker here but don't you guys think that maybe we're pushing this a little bit too far.
          hey, I hate cavanaugh as much as the next girl, but using his bodyparts as a prize for those who kill him the most painfully is maybe a tad too much.
          I'm all for bashing on the character, but don't go too far.
          Thank you Jenova Synthesis

Thank you to homever I borrowed this from

Comment

Hmmm...perhaps...
            Lt. Liam Mackenzie Harris
            SG2

I'm an aunt again! YEA!!!

Spoiler:

Carpe Cliffum-Seize the Cliff! (copyright me, lol)

Comment

Speaking as a person here, not as a mod, surely y'all can have some fun with the intercom without needing carving knives and body bags
              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

I am all up for making fun of Kavanaugh, but if we kill him/dismember him, then we can't have fun with him anymore.

Remember it's all fun and games until some one gets fed to the Wraith.
                WHAT DO YOU MEAN, NO BLUE JELLO?

Comment

I got one without killing him!

Will all female personel please report the infirmary for your physicals.

moans throughout the city

The last one here will have the priviledge to take Dr. Cavanaugh to our anual ball

Everyone rushes to the Infirmary
                  Thank you Jenova Synthesis

Thank you to homever I borrowed this from

Comment

Sheppard: to the person who took my pants will you please return them, no questions asked
                    Cavanaugh throws Sheppard's pants at Rodney

Comment

Sheppard (to Rodney): Kavanaugh had them, didn't he?
                      McKay: How did you know?
                      SHeppard reached into the pocket and pulls out a hair scrunchie
                      McKay: Ewwwww....
                      SG2

Spoiler:

Comment

Weir: Sheppard, please report to my office to explain just how Kavanaugh came to have your pants....

Comment

to the person who put lipstick on Cavanaugh while he was sleeping please report to Weir's office to claim your reward

Comment

Kavanagh: To those who have been playing jokes on me, you have no idea who you are messing with. I am so superior.....

::::: Transporter Flash :::::

A wraith Warrior appears and points to Kavanagh

Kavanagh: WRAITH.... (Screams like a school girl running down the hall)

The Wraith warrior removes his mask to reveal that it is Sheppard

Ronin: Sheppard, so that was another one of your practical jokes?

Sheppard: Are you kidding me? Did you see the look on his face?

Weir: If any one missed it, I had the whole thing taped

Ronin: Human humor, it is a difficult concept.
                            WHAT DO YOU MEAN, NO BLUE JELLO?

Comment

Weir: Whoever blew up Kavanaugh's toilet come to my office so I can congradulate...I mean...yell at you.
                              Zelenka (to McKay): I have to go now.
                              McKay (as he goes): It's always the quiet ones....
                              SG2

Spoiler:

Comment

Hermiod: this is to Rodney, I'm smarter than you! I'm smarter than you! Nah nah nah nah nah! Nah nah nah nah nah!

Comment

Working...
                                X