No announcement yet.

things you would not want to hear on the Atlantis intercom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lorne: Code red, code red! Sheppard's hair gel is missing!

To see a picture of me in the Miss Teen America pageant, click here.

Comment

Originally posted by Lokii
      Sheppard: Dr. McKay please respond

McKay: Red Alert! Raise the shields and arms weapons

Sheppard: RODNEY!!!

McKay: Yes mister Spock what is it?

Sheppard: Mister Spock…. RODNEY WAKE UP!!!!

McKay: Umm ah yes Col Sheppard…

Sheppard: Having your Kirk dreams again?

McKay: I have no idea what you are talking about

Sheppard: McKay, you fell asleep on the intercom button and you, well you talk in your sleep….

McKay: I do not talk in my sleep

Sheppard: Want to hear the tape?
      I thought Sheppard was Kirk...
      Such a shame that I wouldn't know by now your revelations
      Cut me in, I don't wanna live without your revelations.
      -Audioslave

Comment

"Oliver, darling, where have you gone?" (*Jibblies*)
        -Eh, pretty much any character from Green Acres. That'd be proper creepy.
        -Sesame Street songs. I like 'em well enough, but I don't want 'em coming over the intercom.
        [center]springhole.net - stuff for writers, roleplayers, and such creative people.

Comment

Rodney: ELIZEBTH! Sheppard started to rename the things on the ancient data base, starting with a war ship called the Enterprise
          Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

Sheppard: Weir, it was like this... I had to name one of the ships the Enterprise, or General O'Neill was going to pull me out of the program.
            [center]springhole.net - stuff for writers, roleplayers, and such creative people.

Comment

Sheppard: My balogna has a first name, it's O-S-C-A-R! My balogna has a last name, it's M-E-Y-E-R! I like to eat it everyday and if you ask me why I'll say...
              Weir: 'Cause Oscar Meyer has a way with B-O-L-O-G-N-A!
              McKay: Wow... you guys are going to win the talent show for sure!

Comment

Cadmans voice: Dr. wier, i have a confession, I'm rodney. rodney is not me, its cadman.
                Beckett: so, al that time...
                Cadman's voice: thats right
                Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

Don't make me shoot! *pointing M9 Beretta at himself*
                  Umm, no.
                  *fires*
                  Calvin grows up to be Frazz. The logical continuation of this is, of course, that Frazz then grows up to be Edward Norton's character from Fight Club. And thus, all four of these characters are gods.Let's go one more step. Calvin grows up to be Jeremy, who grows up to be Frazz, who grows up to be "Tyler Durden," while Suzie grows up to be Haruhi Suzumiya; since Kyon becomes The Doctor, this leads to the inescapable conclusion that after the end of Fight Club, Calvin becomes Captain Jack.

Comment

Originally posted by 2ndgenerationalteran
                    Cadmans voice: Dr. wier, i have a confession, I'm rodney. rodney is not me, its cadman.
                    Beckett: so, al that time...
                    Cadman's voice: thats right
                    Beckett: Oh the humanity! *runs and hides under a rock*
                    Cadman's Voice: Beckett... if you come out... I'll give you a lollipop.
                    Beckett: No! If I do you'll just... do... that to me again!
                    Cadman's Voice: I guess I'll have to eat this lollipop then...
                    Becket: No! Wait... fine!

Comment

McKay: (sings) "Strangers in the night - exchanging glances..."
                      sigpic
                      Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
                      To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
                      And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

McKay and Zelenka singing: I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts...
                        Lt. Liam Mackenzie Harris
                        SG2

I'm an aunt again! YEA!!!

Spoiler:

Carpe Cliffum-Seize the Cliff! (copyright me, lol)

Comment

Originally posted by dancer_4_daniel
                          McKay and Zelenka singing: I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts...
                          teehee.
                          *continues singing*

Zalenka:didlee dee..there they are all standing in a row
                          McKay: Dum Dum Dum

Spoiler:

Originally posted by penguininablender
                          hey Fordies, log time no see. sorry i have not been on in a while. I was In a very bad car accident ( my VW bug was hit by a 46000 lb dump truck who ran a red light). I have just regained some use of my right hand and can barely type. I just missed y'all so much that I had to check in. I will try to come back t my fordies when I can type with more that just a thumb and a pointer,lol. Long live FORD!
                          Originally posted by Rainbow Sun Francks
                          OMG... so glad to hear that you are getting better... my positive energy is with you in hopes of a full recovery... Peace and Love.

- RSF

http://www.petitiononline.com/FORD/petition.html Sign the petition to bring back Ford!

Comment

Shepard: "Hey guys! Teyla's going skinny dipping! High powered binoculars are now being rented for the modest fee of $5 per five minutes..."
                            sigpic
                            Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
                            To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
                            And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Caldwell: Will the owner of a pink miniskirt please pick it up in my...McKay!!!!

Novak: Hermiod, I need you to teach me how to use your control console.
                              Hermoid: Fine *teaches Novak how to use his computer*
                              Novak: Now stand in the airlock
                              Hermiod: Okay *walks into airlock*
                              Novak: BYE, BYE.*opens outer airlock door and watches hermiod drift in space*

Sheppard: McKay, we all know you are in love with Kavanagh, so give up and surrender yourself to the Wraith with Kavanagh now or I will tell everyone how you kirked with Kavanagh!
                              Calvin grows up to be Frazz. The logical continuation of this is, of course, that Frazz then grows up to be Edward Norton's character from Fight Club. And thus, all four of these characters are gods.Let's go one more step. Calvin grows up to be Jeremy, who grows up to be Frazz, who grows up to be "Tyler Durden," while Suzie grows up to be Haruhi Suzumiya; since Kyon becomes The Doctor, this leads to the inescapable conclusion that after the end of Fight Club, Calvin becomes Captain Jack.

Comment

Originally posted by Col. Shadow Quinn
                                Caldwell: Will the owner of a pink miniskirt please pick it up in my...McKay!!!!

Novak: Hermiod, I need you to teach me how to use your control console.
                                Hermoid: Fine *teaches Novak how to use his computer*
                                Novak: Now stand in the airlock
                                Hermiod: Okay *walks into airlock*
                                Novak: BYE, BYE.*opens outer airlock door and watches hermiod drift in space*

Sheppard: McKay, we all know you are in love with Kavanagh, so give up and surrender yourself to the Wraith with Kavanagh now or I will tell everyone how you kirked with Kavanagh!

Bit of a spoiler from Sateda
                                Spoiler:
                                : Hey everyone! Guess what? Sheppard doesn't have any friends!

Comment

Working...
                                X