This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's only Tuesday

and I'm already impatient for another episode of SG-A!
    I'm giving it a chance, not always thrilled with the writing, direction, acting coordination with what I've seen so far.
    But, since there's nothing else new on, 'cept Stargate, it is all I have to focus my attention on.

This should be in off world G.D.....not SGA....ummmm You could watch Nip/Tuck, its on tonight. I love that show. Its really good.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
    [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

You could go outside for a bit. Of course, I wouldn't suggest that.

Comment

Originally posted by aschen

You could go fishing like Jack if you went outside.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.

Comment

I DO live on Long Island...don't I... :O

Comment

I DO live on Long Island...don't I... :O
            I don't know that, all I know is that it says NY....

Comment

No, I do live on LI. That's why I said I do. I guess I'm afraid of the sun.

Comment

I live in Arizona. That is not an option.

Comment

Originally posted by Lugal
                  I live in Arizona. That is not an option.
                  My heart just sunk when I saw "Arizona." I'm so sorry.

Comment

My heart just sunk when I saw "Arizona." I'm so sorry.
                    Don't worry, It usually cools down around October.

Comment

ROTF, when we lived on Edwards AFB it was the same. When temps reach around 115 not much is moving outside. But it's a dry heat...my @#$%, 115 is 115 no matter what, and that's about 25 degrees too hot! And the base used swamp coolers, a pitiful excuse for AC, as they are only meant to keep the house about 20 degrees cooler than outside temperatures. We roasted, inside, outside...but it did get cool at night, the benefit of living in a desert.

But back on topic, I can't wait till Friday! I am working till 11pm, but I hope to get home in time for the second showing. If not, DH is taping it for me.

Melissa
                      sigpic

Comment

I was just laughing because I was in Vegas for the Star Trek con and I didn't get a chance to watch it until tonight. That means I have even less time between the episodes.

So, is the Tuesday re-airing thing going to become standard?
                        "You're creepin' me out, Mc Kay." Carter

Comment

Well it's Wednesday afternoon here in Australia so we have even less time, but we don't get the episodes here until Saturday afternoon off the internet.

I'm under the assumption that with the 20 episode order for SG1/SGA, they will air episode 10 as the summer finale, and no new episodes till January?
                          "I'm thinking of nice turkey sandwich..."

Comment

September 17th is the summer finale and then a long drought until January!!
                            And I think waiting 7 days is bad
                            sigpic
                            Read about my SGA set visit at My LiveJournal - June 2007

Comment

Wow... and Sept. 17 isn't that far away... there's not that many other new shows I watch. Too much reality TV- give me a good Sci-Fi show anyday!
                              Why yes, I am aware that I am too sexy for my cat
                              RIP Stargate SG-1: The iris may be closed, but the gate will always be spinning, lighting the chevrons in my heart

And to the Sci Fi Channel...

Comment

Working...
                              X