This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i need relationship advice

(i really dont want to put names, neither do i want to be seen as "in charge" of this thread)
    well very recently (a few days) i've become very close to an old aquaintance. i am very bad in these situations, and what makes matters worse is i may not be her only interests. so if you have any helpful replies i would be glad to hear it.
    Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Originally posted by 2ndgenerationalteran
    (i really dont want to put names, neither do i want to be seen as "in charge" of this thread)
    well very recently (a few days) i've become very close to an old aquaintance. i am very bad in these situations, and what makes matters worse is i may not be her only interests. so if you have any helpful replies i would be glad to hear it.
    I'm crap at relationships and I hate losing out in them too. If you can't get her in two weeks, don't try. In fact, if you're asking on a sci-fi board for relationship advice, don't try.

Now with added lesbians.

Comment

Step 1: Don't be a wuss.
      Step 2: Repeat step #1 as necessary.
      Step 3: Set it, and forget it!

Comment

my last girlfriend i had was two years ago, and didnt even last the summer (started a few weeks in). i have problems communicating, because i have an undieing hatrid to the phone. my friend is on the road to becoming a shrink and im hoping he can help. being a wuss is probably my biggest problem, and it didnt occur to me i was asking a scifi board for relation ship advice. lol thanks
        Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

Working...
        X