This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Most recent classic

What classic episode of 'Doctor Who' have you watched most recently? I just finished watching 'Earthshock' again.
    Sorry if this seems pointless but I was bored.
    Teselecta: "Silence will fall when the question is asked."

Doctor: "And what is the question?"

Teselecta: "How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

Doctor: " *Brainfart* ".

I just finished watching Genesis of the Daleks and Revelation of the Daleks on DVD.

Comment

The Caves of Androzani.

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Flying Officer Bennett
        The Caves of Androzani.
        Love that story.
        Thanks!
        Jordan

my page
        My LJ
        From now on, our name will be 'Tenac'.

Comment

I just watched "The Two Doctors."
          Tis No Fool to lose what He can not keep, To gain what he will never Lose

Comment

I recently watched the Aztecs. It's a very good story.

Comment

IVe finished watching The Curse of Fenric both the televised and extended vbersions. a great story
              Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

Originally posted by Metarock Sam
                IVe finished watching The Curse of Fenric both the televised and extended vbersions. a great story
                Thats my favourite story of the classic series.
                Teselecta: "Silence will fall when the question is asked."

Doctor: "And what is the question?"

Teselecta: "How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

Doctor: " *Brainfart* ".

Comment

Originally posted by Billz
                  Thats my favourite story of the classic series.
                  Yeah. That's an awesome one! ^_^ I think the last one I watched was....hmmm....Sea Devils I think. Hard to remember; my friends and I went through a lot during finals week.
                  "There's no point in growing up if you can't be childish sometimes." ~Doctor Who, Robot~

SGA Fanfiction

Comment

Yer I love Curse of Fenric too.
                    But it now isnt the most reacent classic story that ive seen. I watched The Two Doctors last night.

Comment

Originally posted by Metarock Sam
                      That's one of my faviorte 7th doctor, and one of the three I still don't own

Comment

I cant wait till this weekedn cos then I can actually buy Rememberance of the Daleks and then own all the McCoy DVD releases to date.

Comment

I cant find the DVD releases here in America. But until I do, I have every episode on tape. It took 3 years to get them all, and I'm only missing a few. Right now I'm going to watch the only episode where the Tardis changes (I forgot its name)

Comment

Originally posted by TheAncient1
                            I cant find the DVD releases here in America. But until I do, I have every episode on tape. It took 3 years to get them all, and I'm only missing a few.
                            Have you tried Amazon? You should be able to get them online no problem.

Originally posted by TheAncient1
                            Right now I'm going to watch the only episode where the Tardis changes (I forgot its name)
                            Attack of the Cybermen

Comment

I just watched Revelation of the Daleks

Comment

Working...
                              X