Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beckmen View Post
    Double Post Fever!

Amazon currently has seasons one and two of B5 for 19.99. It's probably a limited time thing, as they once had Newsradio seasons for 15.99 and then it went back up. So get em while their hot, kids!

I gotta try to cancel my half.com order of season one since (and this happened to me with Newsradio) I saw the amazon price AFTER I ordered it from half.com!. BLAST!
    This probably too late, but Best Buy had all of the 5 season box sets on sale this week for $19.95 each.
    Spoiler:
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Wordsmit2 View Post
      Yuck, no! Then she'd have been the one to fall for Byron. (Lurker's Guide: "Phoenix Rising") I'd rather have her disappear from the series with vague references to being made captain of an EA ship than see her demeaned like that.
      *shivers*

I've never liked martyrs...

*shivers again*

To see a picture of me in the Miss Teen America pageant, click here.

Comment

Hey hey, what's this? When I click away from the thread, I'm not in general discussion any more. Darren has given us a dedicated B5 forum to play around in. Awesome!

Thanks Darren!
        "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

Wow, one for Farscape as well! It's a dream come true! Darren = Best Admin EVER
          Folding@Home|Babylon 5 Canon Guide

Delenn: This is Ambassador Delenn of the Minbari. Babylon 5 is under our protection. Withdraw,...or be destroyed.
          Earth Captain: Negative. We have authority here. Do not force us to engage your ship.
          Delenn: Why not? Only one human captain has ever survived battle with a Minbari fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else.
          --Babylon 5 - "Severed Dreams"

Comment

Wow, I applaud this move! Definitely nice to see a dedicated B5 subforum where we can discuss the last, best hope for peace.
            "Did you really expect some utopian fantasy to rise from the ashes?" - Tom Zarek

Comment

Totally awesome.

I love it.

To see a picture of me in the Miss Teen America pageant, click here.

Comment

Originally posted by Legionnaire View Post
                I watched for everyone and everything but I think the characters I liked seeing the most were Londo, G'Kar, Garibaldi, Bester, and Morden.

The characters were very well written

it had a great story arc

Comment

Technically not B5 related but this is as close to a "news" thread as we've currently got so...

Has anyone else been following the latest jms news? Sounds pretty awesome IMO...

The center of Khlysty surrounds me

Comment

Sounds cool, I wonder what it's going to be about. I also hope it succeeds, JMS seems to have more failures (Captain Power, Crusade, Jeremiah...all shows I liked) than successes.
                    Sign the Petition to get the SG-1 Complete Series Bonus Discs released separately!
                    http://www.petitiononline.com/SG1CSBD/petition.html

Comment

Yar ... but with 2 (apparent) powerhouses of sci-fi (people are speculating James Cameron and Steven Spielberg but that just seems ludicrous to me) it seems to have good shoulders to stand on. Fingers crossed ftw!

The center of Khlysty surrounds me

Comment

James Cameron could be one of those masters of sci fi as he has worked on telly project(s) before and I have this feeling in my bones that the other person could be Ridley Scott.

So does this mean that JMS has been working with those unnamed film makers to create an entire new universe perhaps on the scale of B5, or could this be another anthology type project? Sounds excellent, whatever it may be.
                        "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

Working...
                        X