This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Justice League: Unlimited

Anyone see the new show? With all these new DC heros, mainly introducing the green arrow (i think that was his name), the atom dude, and Karen/Supergirl to the series. I liked it Haha...
    Amanda, "Wallow Central."

I missed it...I went to go see that horrible movie the Village. I meant to tape it, but no TIVO. I also missed the Teen Titans Season 2 Session 2 episode. I was mad....8 & 8:30....at the damn VILLAGE!!!!!

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
    [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

Haha, i'm sure CN will repeat it, but one thing that was cheezy about the new show, was the theme music. haha...

Comment

They also use the old school star wipe tranfer scene sounds. I noticed that. Did they introduce Black VUlcan yet?

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.

Comment

I don't know, i'm not really a follower of DC Comic Heros, i'm more Marval, haha... But i've only seen one episode.

Comment

Captain America all the way!

Comment

Captain America all the way!
              No No No. Captain Marvel all the way.

Comment

Sometimes i confuse heros, at first, i thought Captain America was a DC hero, but yah, he wasn't, haha...

Comment

Originally posted by CyberKnight
                  No No No. Captain Marvel all the way.

Someone get me a gun....a really big gun.

Comment

I don't like Justice League.
                    -----BEGIN GEEK CODE BLOCK-----
                    GS/CS/CC>D?S++:+A----C++++U?P?L+!EW++(+)N-O?K?W---O?
                    M+@V?PS+PE--YPGP!T!5!XR+>TV++B+++(++)DI+D-GE-H!R---Y?
                    ------END GEEK CODE BLOCK------
                    geekcode

Comment

I'm just glad to see Green Arrow make an appearance, although Ollie with John Stewart's Green Lantern is...weird. In any case, it should be interesting given the amount of heroes they can bring in each week, and I loved their timing with Black Canary. DC heroes in general just seem to work out better animated. As for Marvel heroes...I'm more a Daredevil person.

Comment

I saw the episode where Batman, Wonderwoman, the green dude with the ring, and Superman are turned into children to fight Mordrid, its very funny episode

Comment

DC does seem to make better TV animation then Marvel. In Marvels defence they are creating direct to dvd animated movies about many of their characters including an Avangers flick

Hope the CN I get here in Iceland get´s JLA: unlimiteds soon though I don´t expect it

Comment

I think X-men cartoon is still better than any DC comic cartoon, but yah, opinion, opinion, haha...

Comment

Which X-men? The original or X-men evolution? Personally I prefere Evolution.

Oh, and my all time favorite cartoon would be the 80´s hulk cartoons, just love them for some reason

Comment

Working...
                              X