No announcement yet.

What Is Your Favourite Season?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I went with season 3. It would have been season 4 if the witch plot line had been one episode, but it was drug out way too long.

Comment

I myself still have to get s.4 and s.5 on dvd
      sigpic
      Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

i just made a poll like this on tv.com my fave season is season 1 it is action packed and every ep has some kind of great villain with great powers in the later season some of the eps had way too much talking and not enough action

Comment

I have watched all the episodes I know that for sure but I can't remember most of it!!

But I have to say that this season 6, is very good, I love the extra heroes they are bringing in and especially the Martian Manhunter as he is probably, if I had to choose, my favourite superhero!!
          I HATE SY-FY

Comment

i liked season 3 season 4 the first few episodes were great, but the witch thing with lana wasnt that good

but you gotta admit lana was looking HOT!
            sigpic

Comment

Yeh I agree she is hot, but I just saw a pic the other day of Allison Mack with just underwear on she is looking buff-a-la-ding-dong!

Hottness

Its probably fake anyway!!
              I HATE SY-FY

Comment

Mine is season 2 because he starts to find out his orgins.

Created & Credited to The SG-1 Guru

Comment

I liked season 4 the best.

-Fatboy out

Comment

Season one and four were the best.
                    I'm surprised that five, the worst season, has the second most votes. Three was also kinda lousy.
                    I'm not sure about six. The Justice League and more superheroish Clark has been awesome, but all this Lana and Lex crap is lame. I guess I'll have to wait and see how it ends.

Comment

s.4 for me too
                      sigpic
                      Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

I really Like season 6, but it has too many fill in eps, I'm to see more of the Justice League and the martian manhunter
                        I HATE SY-FY

Comment

Originally posted by mckaychick View Post
                          s.4 for me too
                          I don't get why that season doesn't have more votes. It was the most enjoyable season.

Originally posted by The Ori View Post
                          I really Like season 6, but it has too many fill in eps, I'm to see more of the Justice League and the martian manhunter
                          Amen. Had you added "Too much Lana whining", you would've perfectly described it.

Comment

I thought every season has been great until schneider departure since then the show has went slightly downhill. I also agree on the whole lana-witch thing sucking.

Comment

hiya am new i just started watching smallville but i think it is very interesting and good

Comment

Season 4 was probably my favourite. It kept me on the edge of my seat from the beginning to end with good twists and very good story lines.

Comment

Working...
                                X