X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Say wot now?

Comment

Originally posted by tvking View Post
      My favorite season is four....but i also like season 6th not much...season 4th when i watched it at my friend's house his mom was very cry on us for watching this but we saw...but i like it coz it this season is very interesting and very entertaining.
      ...I found season 4 absolutely bizarre. It seems to not fit anywhere within the show, to me at least. The mystical stones and Teague storylines really confused me, and frankly got a bit over the top. I think they fixed the big mistake that was season 4 rather nicely - by landing a meteorite right smack into Dea...er, Jason's face.

Comment

Difficult to choose favorite one but yeah season 1 was pretty much cool which made me its fan.

Comment

Season 6 - just for the Green Arrow/Justice League stuff.
          || Star Stream || Destiny Song || The Four Suns (My Band) || The Art of War <<== listen please!

Comment

6 is when I started watching, and my favorite.

Comment

I happen to like Season 4 the best. There were some really awesome episodes, and I loved the plot twists like Jason turning out to be bad. There was also the build-up to the second meteor shower. It's also the season where Lois was introduced, and I really liked the episode where the cheerleaders spike the punch.

Comment

I'd say out of the options seaon 2. It reallly begins to introduce the mythology of the show, especially the Kryptonian elements. Iwas kinda getting sick of kryptonite being called meteor rocks. Besides tohs listed Sesaon 7 was great, and Season 8 looks like the best yet! (but that could change)
                For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. -Jeremiah 29:11

Comment

season 4 is very intriguing,genuine, original show with intelligent characters, superb acting, excellent story lines, and the ability to be the new best show to ever come out of WB...Buffy being the first.

Comment

Definitely Season 3. It was when the show really came together - it worked fluidly all the way through it, both with the story arcs and the character development. Season 3 was the season that made me a passionate fan of the show, and got me to go online and look for like minded souls to talk to Season 3 Rocked!

My favourite episode is in Season 4, and although I liked the season overall and it had some stonkingly good episodes in it, it just didn't have the same flow to it that the earlier season did. I was also disappointed with the Season opener, The First Ones, which I now really like, but wasn't so keen on the first time around, and I think that affected my view of the season.
                    sigpic

Comment

season 2 is my favorite season....This season is quite interesting...Cool

Comment

I voted for Season 4 as the best. Season 4 was too whiny Lana crap.

Season 6 has been Okay but not the best.

Comment

I voted for season six. I also really loved season five. Season four was bipolar for me--there was as much great stuff as there was horrible stuff. I really don't like much of season seven at all; Siren is about the only real highlight for me and even that pales in comparison to how well I think seasons five and six were done. Season three was another really good season. Don't care much for season eight either.
                          sigpic
                          Much thanks to Snowball for the banner! Many thanks to Cazzblade for the avatar!!
                          I'm a 60%er!
                          ~~~Iawen~~~

Comment

I like Season 4 when Clark was searching for the crystals, that was pretty cool. I also like the season where Braniac was introduced!

Comment

Out of the choices. I'd say season 6, mainly because they introduced the Green Arrow and he is now my favorite character on the series.
                              "Right now, you do not strike me as someone who could intimidate a 10-year-old out of his lunch money, much less run an interstellar empire."

Comment

Season 8! It's really gotten deeper and darker into the storyline. And I really like Davis, possible more then Clark at this point! lol.
                                And I'm really enjoying the relationship between Chloe and Davis. Gives it a very unique twist to the story plot. Something I didn't expect.
                                ...Destroyer of all...

Comment

Working...
                                X