Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

aww i can't wait till i get to season 4 now lol

Comment

I liked the character interaction in s4 but I think I liked s6 better.
      Witch storyline sucked though.

my ships

Comment

s6 would have been my favourite season if there wasn't so much STALKERMAN, so still s5 for me...also because it is the last season with my favourite character. >_<

Comment

Since I am a Clex shipper I say two with conviction. I stopped watching after season three though because I hated how Clark and Lex had to become enemies.
          He's like fire, ice and rage. He's like the night, and the storm in the heart of the sun.
          He's ancient and forever. He burns at the centre of time and he can see the turn of the universe.
          And he's wonderful.

Comment

season 6, although it had many filler episodes, it was cool to see so many baddies, and god guys.

Although, just the other day, I funnly enough didn't refere to Superman by name, instead just quoting the character as "that other guy with thos y'know, superpowers,erm, that superguy"

There are a few people with super powers, kind of turns it into the motion picture of the Justice league, for a show that was never called exclusively "Superman: Smallville" I'm not fussed by the fact it's becomming the Justice league, it's just that many fans of the show seemed to think that this was an entire show based around the early days of superman, it was never title as such.

I think too many fans don't read the comics, although some do, fans would realise that this is the underpinnings of the DC Comic universe, of the "DCU" multiverse:

Justice League
            Phantom Zone
            Aliens
            Other worldy beings and powers and so on...lol

I just hope, that if they try to introduce any hint or guise of the Green Lanterns in the show they do a damn good job, otherwise, they should not even entertain the idea, although it does seem it's heading in that kind of direction, as the Green Lantern's were a part of the Superman Comics, in parts....the Green arrow being one such omarge to that!

What next, sinestro corps, Parralax!?

Hell we got the phantom zone, the freak laden prison of the 28 known galaxies, and god knows how many other universes

and yes, my GW alias is an omage to the Darkstars, the galactic police, after the fall of the Green Lanterns..hehe
            Last edited by Darkstar 2.0; 19 November 2007, 06:29 AM.
            sigpic
            In brightest day, in darkest night,

No evil shall escape my sight

Let those who worship evil's might,

Beware my power...Green Rep-Points light!

Comment

I went with season 6 though I do like most of the seasons even if there are some episodes I don't like. This season has been great so far. If it continues to be as good, then likely season 7 would be my new favorite.

Comment

Season 7 started out shaky for me, because I really wanted Lana to be gone

But it seems to be doing much better than previous seasons, mostly because the enormously irritating stalkerman!angst!triangle has been dimmed down. Thank God. Possibly the only season where they're not trying to say "ooh! Lana and Clark! Will they or won't they make up/break up in the next 3 episodes?!"

*twitch*

Season 5 is still my favourite so far, but then 7 hasn't had much run time - and possibly won't, with the strike.

Comment

Season 2...It was one of the most Lana centric seasons there was...
                  and the Highest rated to this date and almost 10 million viewers.

Season 3 was also very highly watched with Slumber being the most watched
                  episode at 7 million....A big time Lana, Clark episode.....

Season 4, the Lana centric episodes kept the show up in the 5 millions viewers mode....
                  Last edited by dec55; 11 April 2008, 05:37 PM.
                  Actor:"A zombie has no will of his own. You see them sometimes, walking around blindly with dead eyes. Following orders." Not knowing what they do, not caring."Bob Hope :" You mean like Democrats?"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWpU8...elated&search=Bob Hope in the movie ghostbreakers.

Comment

What did you think of supergirl in the latest season ?

Comment

Season 3 certainly had the best finale.

Comment

I agree, marty2006. That cliffhanger was just...whoa. I stared at the screen for about five minutes after I saw it. Great set up, especially with the music.

Bey0nd, Kara definitely doesn't make a season the best, imo. She might be an okay character, but what has made season 7 my 2nd favourite season has nothing to do with her.

Comment

Originally posted by HyperCaz View Post
                          I agree, marty2006. That cliffhanger was just...whoa. I stared at the screen for about five minutes after I saw it. Great set up, especially with the music.

Bey0nd, Kara definitely doesn't make a season the best, imo. She might be an okay character, but what has made season 7 my 2nd favourite season has nothing to do with her.
                          Definately, especially when it flicked to lionel having his head shaven, with the hint of pleasure on his face. What an evil character he used to be.

Comment

I used to hate his guts! And by the time I'd started liking him... it was too late!!! BAAAAAAAAH!

I would call that finale "epic". Never had one like it since.

Comment

Season 7 is good cant wait for season 8.

Comment

My favorite season is four....but i also like season 6th not much...season 4th when i watched it at my friend's house his mom was very cry on us for watching this but we saw...but i like it coz it this season is very interesting and very entertaining.

Comment

Working...
                                X