No announcement yet.

What Is Your Favourite Season?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I liked Season 6 the best - the Phantoms and 33.1 stories were the best. But I voted for season 4, because thats were the introduced Lois to the series.
    Sci-Fi Fan

Comment

After all is said and done, I am hoping I will be able to say that Season 9 is my favorite.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Mine is the 6th!
        It's the last with Lex and Lana and without Jo (hate him)! (yeah, for me the last, because I hate season 7!)
        and I love it because a lot of things happen in metropolis ^^

Comment

My favorite season was no doubt the first one, if only because of the monster of the week approach, which I thought was a really good fit for the show.
          Dimmed light illuminates wearily a thousand skyscrapers of concrete, glass, shattered imaginations and severed dreams. Urban structures of brick and steel extend tendrils of decay and neglect into an aging embrace of irreverence, moving forward into synthetic joy.

Comment

Season 7. I am a huge Kara Zor-El fan so it was great to see Supergirl featured on the show. And it was great to see Lex finally become an all out villian.

Comment

my fav seasons are 7 & 6

Comment

Haven't watched all of season 6, and the ones after that yet. So far I like 6 for some of the farmboy transition to hero things and the different superheroes and villains involved . "Run" was such a great episode in season 4. I also liked "Reckoning" in five but pretty speedy transitions and pace in season five so gonna go with 6 for now.

Comment

Season 5 by a mile... the foundation for the Justice League really being laid down, Clark embracing his destiny... just an incredible season all around.

That said, the current Season 9 is shaping up to be a very close second. We're finally getting something close to what Superman should be.
                  Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
                  Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Season 2.
                    Abbas Karimjee
                    www.abbaskarimjee.wordpress.com
                    The latest Stargate Atlantis, SG1 , Universe , movies and the future of Stargate news.

Comment

Season nine !! I hated before season 6

Comment

Season 6
                        The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
                        sigpic

Comment

Right now, I am hoping this final season will go down as my favorite.
                          sigpic
                          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Its too hard for me to pick a favorite....

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                              After all is said and done, I am hoping I will be able to say that Season 9 is my favorite.
                              Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                              Right now, I am hoping this final season will go down as my favorite.
                              make up your mind

Comment

Originally posted by Alan Wake View Post
                                make up your mind
                                Hey, at the time, I didn't think we would be getting a 10th season.
                                sigpic
                                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Working...
                                X