What Is Your Favourite Season?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What Is Your Favourite Season?

What is your favourite season of Smallville and why?

Poll Options:

Season One
    Season Two
    Season Three
    Season Four
    Season Five
    9.01%
    14.41%
    9.91%
    12.61%
    12.61%
    31.53%
    4.50%
    1.80%
    2.70%
    0.90%
    Last edited by TheWarrior; 07 June 2006, 11:41 PM.

All are very good, which makes it hard.

I'd say season 2.
    Science Fiction is an existential metaphor; it allows us to tell stories about the human condition.

Isaac Asimov once said individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence has become crucial to our salvation if we are to be saved at all.

[/QUOTE]

SENFORUMS.com

Comment

Voted for season two as by then the actors and actresses had settled down in their roles and the storylines were more interesting and engaging.

I felt Season 4 might have been the lowest the show has become, due to the whole Isobel witch theme.

Comment

Originally posted by TheWarrior
        Voted for season two as by then the actors and actresses had settled down in their roles and the storylines were more interesting and engaging.

I felt Season 4 might have been the lowest the show has become, due to the whole Isobel witch theme.
        Agree on both areas. I didnt like the whole Lana=Witch theme. It lowered the show down a notch briefly imo.

I loved season 2, as all the characters had settled in, but we were still learning about Clark. However my favourite bit was the tension between Clark/Lana/Chloe, and which one Clark would choose.
        Science Fiction is an existential metaphor; it allows us to tell stories about the human condition.

Isaac Asimov once said individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence has become crucial to our salvation if we are to be saved at all.

[/QUOTE]

SENFORUMS.com

Comment

Originally posted by MB.Eddie
          Agree on both areas. I didnt like the whole Lana=Witch theme. It lowered the show down a notch briefly imo.

I loved season 2, as all the characters had settled in, but we were still learning about Clark. However my favourite bit was the tension between Clark/Lana/Chloe, and which one Clark would choose.
          My personal favourite episodes were:

Vortex
          Red
          Visage
          Rosetta (with the late Christopher Reed)
          Accelerate
          Calling
          Exodus

Comment

this is hard since I only started watching at the premier of season 3 and havent seen season 1 and 2 yet. I think Id go for Season 5 as my favourite so far tho.
            Last edited by Metarock Sam; 18 June 2006, 09:30 AM.
            Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

Well, I voted for this past season. But I loved Season 1 as well. Seeing Clark first discover some of his powers. That was cool. This past season though, it was just full of stuff I thoroughly enjoyed.
              sigpic
              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
              "...phu...ah..."
              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Whats with season 6 being an option? Its pretty hard to vote for something that isnt released yet, isnt it?

[/QUOTE]

SENFORUMS.com

Comment

I liked seasons 2 & 3 the best but 4, not so much - for the reasons already stated. I didnt really get the witch theme at all!

Comment

S.2
                    sigpic
                    Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Originally posted by TheWarrior

Yea, I didn't need to see Lana "possessed" to know that she was something of a witch.

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

season 5.

simona ^-^
                        Click me, help me grow!
                        Spoiler:
                        WEIR: I'm still trying to understand, how you thought it was a good idea to test this device by having someone throw you off a balcony
                        MCKAY: Oh, believe me that's not the first thing we tried.
                        SHEPPARD: I shot him. In the leg.
                        MCKAY: I'm invulnerable.

Comment

It's very hard to choose. I'm not sure I have a favorite season, but there are episodes from all the different seasons that I like more than others.

2004 Get in the Gate Winner

The less often a man makes declarative statements, the less apt he is to look foolish in retrospect.

Comment

i liked season 2 the best. i didn't like season 4 too much either. i never really got that lana=witch theme. it was slightly creepy.
                            sigpic

GROOVY!!

<A href="http://www.funtrivia.com/?ref=altonbrownrox">Play Trivia and Quizzes at FunTrivia.com</a>

Come and play trivia quizzes to your heart's desire!

Comment

Season 1 was pretty cool.

Comment

Working...
                              X