Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First details on SG-1's 'The Shroud' (SPOILERS)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The.Prior.of.The.Ori
    just looked at the home apge and i saw an artical on the strong possibility RDA will be in the shroud .. looks like i was right
    I hope that is true. RDA should be in that episode. They were such good friends for all those years, you'd think O'Neill would want to help get Daniel back.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
      you'd think O'Neill would want to help get Daniel back.
      Indeed hopefully this means RDA will want to do more Episodes in the future so Jack can get Daniel back. But going by the plot details while Daniel is a prior it seems hes not an "evil" prior & is still his oldself but in prior form

Comment

With the airing of Pegasus Project we learned that
        Spoiler:
        Daniel expects NO HELP whatsoever from the Ancients. So.. could his turning into a prior have something to do with forcing their hands into stepping into action? We know that his subconcious contains the knowledge of the Ancients.. and turning to the enemy's side, he has the potential of sharing that knowledge.. would it then be all right for the Ascended Ancients step in then? Since he WAS one of them..

Comment

It's a possibility. But it has to be a ploy, who knows, maybe he wasn't given a choice, either become a Prior, or the Ori will destroy Earth.

Comment

I'm still banking on the alt. reality danial

Comment

Brainwashing if still my best bet.
              sigpic
              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I'm also going with the idea that it was forced upon him - from what I've read, it seems that
                Spoiler:
                Adria kidnaps him at the end of 'The Quest', and Michael Shanks is taking his break for the next two episodes, so I guess it happens then.

I'm also hoping that RDA is in 'The Shroud' - maybe SG-1 get Daniel back to the SGC, and Jack comes to try and help.

Comment

Originally posted by Naonak
                  I'm also hoping that RDA is in 'The Shroud' - maybe SG-1 get Daniel back to the SGC, and Jack comes to try and help.
                  I'm hoping for that as well. It would only be fitting for Jack to be there in his friend's time of need.
                  sigpic
                  "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Since the title has SPOILERS in it I'm going to forgo the Spoiler link...

I just had a thought...(It may die of loneliness so I'm sharing it LOL)

When Morgan told Daniel that he had the answer what if...

We know that Daniel was ascended by the Ancients, and now we hear that he is turned into a Prior by the Ori. Could this mean, possessing both the Ancients and the Ori powers the weapon IS Daniel? (WAIT, hear me out)

In other words, the weapon needs someone that has been touched by both Ancient and Ori powers to work.

Either that or the producers just wanted to make some extra bucks from the many Shanks fans by giving them a (choke) BALD Daniel!!
                    And then wait for the flood of "Will pay big bucks for a lock of Shanks hair...!" emails.

Comment

Originally posted by Ldynwaitin
                      We know that Daniel was ascended by the Ancients, and now we hear that he is turned into a Prior by the Ori. Could this mean, possessing both the Ancients and the Ori powers the weapon IS Daniel?.
                      Ooooooooooooooooooo !!!!!
                      Thats an excellent thought. Interesting idea, I think that would be cool.
                      Please check out my Doctor Who forum at http://tardistales.proboards100.com/index.cgi

There are boards for the classic series and new series and much more.

Comment

I read somewhere (on a stargate wiki) taht Daniel will be back for the episode following the Shroud, doing research somewhere... :O

Comment

Originally posted by Ldynwaitin
                          Since the title has SPOILERS in it I'm going to forgo the Spoiler link...

I just had a thought...(It may die of loneliness so I'm sharing it LOL)

When Morgan told Daniel that he had the answer what if...

We know that Daniel was ascended by the Ancients, and now we hear that he is turned into a Prior by the Ori. Could this mean, possessing both the Ancients and the Ori powers the weapon IS Daniel? (WAIT, hear me out)

In other words, the weapon needs someone that has been touched by both Ancient and Ori powers to work.

Either that or the producers just wanted to make some extra bucks from the many Shanks fans by giving them a (choke) BALD Daniel!!
                          And then wait for the flood of "Will pay big bucks for a lock of Shanks hair...!" emails.

Daniel won't be bald
                          Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
                          encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
                          3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
                          4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
                          5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

We've established that. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Ltcolshepjumper
                              Daniel won't be bald

Just joking about a bald Daniel. The thought though just makes me cringe.

I just had a horrible realization. If the SciFi channel does end up having a six month hiatus before they begin the second part of the season, that means we won't have an answer to what happened to Daniel until spring of next year!! YIKES, methinks my fanheart won't take that long a wait...

Comment

No it wouldn't because that would give power to the Alterrans, and they would never do a plan that gives them power like that.

Comment

Working...
                                X