X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sateda - Episodic Photography [5 HQs]

Enjoy the photos: http://www.sg-p.net/stargate/index.p...howfolge&ID=43
    Very good German Stargate SG-1 & Atlantis Fanpage with all Information, Lexicon, Episodeguide, most current News and a great design: www.Stargate-Project.com

Did you notice the new uniforms, that Sheppard and Teyla have. Looks like Sheppard is wearing some kind of leather jacket.

Comment

It's probably the black uniforms that we've seen before, but it looks like they're soaking wet (which is why it's shiny).
      "Sometimes we reach what's realest by making believe..."
      My LiveJournal - My Photography - My Art

Comment

Originally posted by xfkirsten
        It's probably the black uniforms that we've seen before, but it looks like they're soaking wet (which is why it's shiny).
        No it isn't, look at them again. Look at Shep's collar and his shoulder in the pick with just him and Teyla. That is leather or pleather.

Comment

One addition image can be found at New-Atlantis.net

Click here to view them.

Looks like Atlantis team gets new uniforms in Season Three, looks like Sateda and Common Ground the team wear black instead of the usual blue.

Comment

Originally posted by gambit
            No it isn't, look at them again. Look at Shep's collar and his shoulder in the pick with just him and Teyla. That is leather or pleather.
            Ah, possibly, yeah...
            "Sometimes we reach what's realest by making believe..."
            My LiveJournal - My Photography - My Art

Comment

What's up with the Wraith in those pictures?

Ace
              "Good Morning Dr. Silberman. How's the knee?" - Sarah Connor 1994

Comment

Did you notice the new uniforms, that Sheppard and Teyla have. Looks like Sheppard is wearing some kind of leather jacket.
                Forget those two. Ronon looks hot!

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

woohoo..got there before me.
                  Originally posted by Ace
                  Ace
                  Darn, finally SGA got a scary looking Wraith. That one is freaky looking.

Finally clip of Teyla. John is looking great! I do like the new uniform, I'm thinking it's pleather, cause leather is expensive..who knows if the Peta people will be after them. Just be happy it's not patent leather! I think that's cool, just doesn't look very functional and heavy, but then they might be on a planet where the weather is different. Most of the planets seemed to be perpetually hot.

And Ronon--woohoo..I'm all about Ronon for this ep..possibly the season! I can't wait for this backstory and the info on him. I hope he stays this dirty..when he's cleaned up...he's too pretty. Nice like this..all rugged. Not only that his dreads are much longer!

VB--great post and great clips
                  Click statement above to read article.

Comment

Originally posted by Ace
                    Ace
                    I think he is very old and he was feed upon by an other Wraith. Maybe ha couldn't leave Sateda and he will be the last survivor like in "the Defiant One".
                    "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Originally posted by Ace

Ace
                      James Lafazanos played most all the speaking Wraith the last 2 seasons. He isn't returning this year so there is a "new" Wraith on the block.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
                        James Lafazanos played most all the speaking Wraith the last 2 seasons. He isn't returning this year so there is a "new" Wraith on the block.
                        One that only has patches of hair coming out of his skull? LOL

Ace
                        "Good Morning Dr. Silberman. How's the knee?" - Sarah Connor 1994

Comment

Forget those two. Ronon looks hot!
                          Everyone is looking mighty fine, Ronon is definitely looking like whoa!, rage suits him, and those new uniforms *rar*, hawt.
                          Originally posted by Ace
                          One that only has patches of hair coming out of his skull? LOL

Ace
                          That's weird, all of the other wraiths had always had beautiful shiny hair.

Comment

Cool pic, I think this might be an interesting ep. Thanks for the update guys
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
                              It's such a shame. I'm really not impressed by the wraith in those pics. Hopefully it's just for that ep.

Maybe the wraith is a soldier (noface) with his mask removed?
                              An older version of a wraith?
                              Maybe his lack of hair was the deed of Ronan?

Even with a different actor I don't understand why they made the wraith so strange and ugly. Especially as the actor who plays him is quite good looking (he also played Halling the Athosian).
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X