This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard
    hey is it me or did sheppard have a new uniform in the last picture of No Man's Land
    It looks like one of the flight jackets like he wore in Intruder.
    "Sometimes we reach what's realest by making believe..."
    My LiveJournal - My Photography - My Art

Comment

It's a Kevlar Vest... and I doubt thats really an episode pic. Look whats behind Shep and Beckett, those light reflecting umbrellas they using during filming!
      http://www.myspace.com/peoples_general
      http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/ga...PeoplesGeneral

Comment

First set of images released - finally

Where does Sheppard get his P-90 from thoe, or did he have it with him in the F-302?

Can't wait to see more images.

Comment

YES !!! I am very happy !!! I wait them with impatience !!! I look forward to see this season !!!
          http://shippat.livejournal.com/

Comment

Does knows that the photos are from the episode 302 and not from the 301

Comment

Lorne's there too, and Radick, on the Daedalus with John from the looks of things. Thats a good sign: maye we'll get some more development of Caldwell, Zalenka and Lorne as characters without the others hanging around.

Also, the eighth picture...is that John and Carson at the Alpha Site? It looks to be a tent, and it has a security camera. Looks a little like the place where Michael was...

My guess is that John got "dragged" through the hyperspace window with the Hive ship, because he was so close. Either that, or he managed to land somewhere before they jumped. He got on, got Ronan and Rodney out, and then had some kind of transponder to signal back to the Daedalus. The Daedalus is faster than a Hive Ship anyway, so there's a chance the Daedalus got back to Atlantis to pick up Zalenka and Lorne before they flew to where the Hive ship was...etc.

Also, the website says "302 - Misbegotten" at the top. We talking/thinking about the right episode? No Mans Land is here. Looks like John got aboard, but there was no rescue. I guess Atlantis is doing a three-parter on us again...
              Captain Untouchable
              Captain's Blog

Comment

That site doesn't open the images for me, in both browsers. It always does that. Stupid site.

Comment

Originally posted by Mirel
                  That site doesn't open the images for me, in both browsers. It always does that. Stupid site.
                  Try disabling your pop-up blocker, if you have one. (The same images are also available on http://www.sg-p.net/stargate/index.p...howfolge&ID=41 and http://www.sg-p.net/stargate/index.p...howfolge&ID=42 , for example.)

Edit: Or enable javascript in your browser.
                  Last edited by sgeureka; 02 June 2006, 08:33 AM.
                  No, 'Eureka' is Greek for 'This bath is too hot.'

"Because only an extremely deranged individual would think of doing what we're doing."
                  (LOST producer Damon Lindelof, May 2007)

Comment

Those images have some pretty great speculating potential:

From what i can see we have a few rodney flashbacks (probley due to a wraith torturing him)
                    we have the deadalus chasing micheal...with ronan, shepard and rodney escaping in a dart most likely.
                    i dont even think teyla exist in this episode!

Then the chair and weirs bits well....:
                    *senarious A is that it the outpost on earth, Becket is sent from atlnatis to earth via the gate to use the drone outpost on earth in case of an attack
                    *senarious B, the orion is with them, an he is going to be weapon's master, really out of character but hes in the chair for something and ATM weapons are probley the best geuss.
                    *Senarious C, it nieth the outpost nor the orion but another outpost, perhaps proclarous, where the wraith have landed in thier galaxy hopping trip to earth( the ZPM from atlantis has been taken to power the deadlus engines to beat them to earth), the outpost in then powered by the A. ZPM.
                    *Senarious D, its actually Atlantis that in the chair and it being used to power some remote satalite at the edge of the galaxy they have found, one the ancient put in place to stop the wraith leaving(that would be cool)

Weir and beck might be in the same room, maybe indicating that Senarious A is the most obvious, wier who knows about the outpsot went with him...
                    lots of 'senarious' there.

Immhotep
                    sigpic
                    You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
                    Stargate : Genesis |
                    Original Starship DesignThread
                    Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
                    11000! green me

Comment

Scenarios?

http://www.savestargatesg-1.com
                      Originally posted by Unnamed due to Risk of Offending person
                      the processor of the gate thats what it is in plainsmen therm
                      Strangest thing Iv read on the forum so far!

And those who are prideful and refuse to bow down, shall be laid low and made unto dust.

Proud member of the C.O.T.W.O.S.F.
                      The Coalition Of Those Who Oppose Sci Fi (channel)

Comment

A, B,C,D - read my post!
                        sigpic
                        You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
                        Stargate : Genesis |
                        Original Starship DesignThread
                        Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
                        11000! green me

Comment

Originally posted by immhotep
                          Those images have some pretty great speculating potential:

From what i can see we have a few rodney flashbacks (probley due to a wraith torturing him)
                          we have the deadalus chasing micheal...with ronan, shepard and rodney escaping in a dart most likely.
                          i dont even think teyla exist in this episode!

Then the chair and weirs bits well....:
                          *senarious A is that it the outpost on earth, Becket is sent from atlnatis to earth via the gate to use the drone outpost on earth in case of an attack
                          *senarious B, the orion is with them, an he is going to be weapon's master, really out of character but hes in the chair for something and ATM weapons are probley the best geuss.
                          *Senarious C, it nieth the outpost nor the orion but another outpost, perhaps proclarous, where the wraith have landed in thier galaxy hopping trip to earth( the ZPM from atlantis has been taken to power the deadlus engines to beat them to earth), the outpost in then powered by the A. ZPM.
                          *Senarious D, its actually Atlantis that in the chair and it being used to power some remote satalite at the edge of the galaxy they have found, one the ancient put in place to stop the wraith leaving(that would be cool)

Weir and beck might be in the same room, maybe indicating that Senarious A is the most obvious, wier who knows about the outpsot went with him...
                          lots of 'senarious' there.

Immhotep
                          I'm hoping for the ship scenario. It would be awesome to see the Orion in action.

Comment

Here's another spoiler pic:

Spoiler:
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Weir
                              Here's another spoiler pic:

Spoiler:
                              Here's a slightly clearer scan of that pic - looks like some Shep whumpage in season 3 !
                              Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X