New Ed of Serenity on DVD?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Ed of Serenity on DVD?

Anyone think they'll release a new Uber Special edition of Serinity on DVD? I just want to know if its safe to buy this one so that I don't get shafted with another special edition comming out.

Any thoughts?

There most likely won't be a new edition of Serenity for a long, long while, if ever.

Comment

i cant see them brining a new edition out.

sig by starlover1990

Comment

If you have a multi region player I'd suggest getting the Region 4 one... we apparently have more special features!

awesome sig by Camy!
        Sheppard/Teyla LiveJournal

Comment

Originally posted by Celede
          If you have a multi region player I'd suggest getting the Region 4 one... we apparently have more special features!
          Yeah, us Aussies got a bucketload of extra stuff. We got the long 'Making Of' featurette that a lot of people missed on the R1 DVD, and an extra disc with a large Q&A with Joss, extended scenes, a tour of Serenity and a featurette of Jack Green.

Comment

No fair!

Ours is one disc with just a couple of bonus features- Joss commentary, deleted scenes, introduction from Joss, Re-lighting the Firefly, and the fruity oaty bar commercial. I think that's it.....

Comment

Region one gets jipped in everything, no matter what the DVD is for. The region 1 SG-1 S8 boxset only had a few extra features while the region two set was packed.
              *THUNK*

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own."- Adam Savage

Cassidy- "Go ahead, Munch, rain on my parade."
              Munch- "I don't just want to rain on your parade, I want to blow up all the floats."

Comment

Working...
              X