Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone have all the DVD's and watched them?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone have all the DVD's and watched them?

I have every Star Trek DVD set except for Enterprise season 4, but I'll be getting that soon. I was going to watch them but I recently got engaged so I decided I'll wait and force my wife to watch the entire Star Trek series (she's never watched Star Trek) with me

I'm also planning on doing something different - I'm going to watch them in chronological order... meaning I START with Enterpise, move onto the Original Series, then the Original Series movies, and then starting with The Next Generation mixing DS9/Voyager and the other movies as they show up.

Should be fun

No. I'm still far away from having them all. At the moment I have DS9 1-7, Voyager 1-5 and Enterprise S1.

Comment

^5 Lord Shiva.....I am also one of the crazy fans that also has the whole Trek collection on DVD including the movies and there special edition releases, all Box Set seasons of TOS, TNG, DS9, VOY, ENT and even the animated series. I even have all of TOS, TNG & DS9 episodes on VHS which is interesting because there are some special behind the scenes stuff on VHS that never made it onto DVD.

I have a very extensive DVD collection especially scifi stuff, and I must say I watch my Star Trek DVDs the most by far!. The packaging they do on the Star Trek DVD Box Sets especially the DS9 and TNG ones is second to none, just beautiful!.
      the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.Bodybuilding.com
      Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Shiva
        I have every Star Trek DVD set except for Enterprise season 4, but I'll be getting that soon. I was going to watch them but I recently got engaged so I decided I'll wait and force my wife to watch the entire Star Trek series (she's never watched Star Trek) with me

I'm also planning on doing something different - I'm going to watch them in chronological order... meaning I START with Enterpise, move onto the Original Series, then the Original Series movies, and then starting with The Next Generation mixing DS9/Voyager and the other movies as they show up.

Should be fun
        Certainly does- how long do you think it will take?

Personally all I have is the Time Travel Collective, being a starving student and all, but there are nine hours of Trek on tv everyday, so it's not hard to get through them but taping the ones I haven't seen. And I'll start buying the sets as soon as I have the $$$.

Comment

I have all the TNG, DS9 and Voyager DVD box sets and all the movies on DVD. I will eventually buy all 4 seasons of Enterprise as well. I watch them all quite often.

Comment

Forgot to include movies, I've got First Contact and Nemesis on DVD as well.

Comment

Wow that great to have them all! I have Voyager 1-7. All the movies. DS9 1, 5,6,7. And TNG 1,6, & 7.

Comment

I have Voyager Season 1-4, All the movies, both on VHS & DVD Special Edition Movies and Vol. 1 & 2 of the old DVD releases of TOS.
                Beckett: How come I never make friends like that ?
                McKay: You need to get out more.
                Beckett: We're in another galaxy, how much out do you get ?
                - Atlantis: "The Rising"

Comment

Lets see:
                  Seasons 1-7 of DS9
                  Star Trek I, III, IV Collectors editions/Directors cut
                  the TNG Movies (Nemesis is the only one not in Widescreen)
                  The Borg and Time Travel Fan Collections (I plan on Getting the Q collection too when it comes out)
                  sigpic

Comment

Does anyone know how much it would cost to buy all the Trek DVDs? I'm guessing at least $3000.

Comment

I would love to have them all, can't afford them and my family is not into Sci-fi or Star Trek so I can never hope to get them as gifts. Sigh. At least I have alot of them recorded on VHS.
                      I do have most of the movies, including the Cage, though the Cage is on VHS and not DVD.
                      sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

I'm so far away from owning them all, it's not even funny. Man, there are way too many awesome shows for me to collect.
                        sigpic
                        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                        "...phu...ah..."
                        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk
                          I would love to have them all, can't afford them and my family is not into Sci-fi or Star Trek so I can never hope to get them as gifts. Sigh. At least I have alot of them recorded on VHS.
                          I do have most of the movies, including the Cage, though the Cage is on VHS and not DVD.
                          Yup, they should be made more affordable. It ticks me off.
                          Actually everything I like is so expensive that my DVD collection is miniscule- I wandered future shop today just looking at all the DVD's *sigh*.....and now that's what libraries are for! Mine's building up something of a collection of sci-fi shows, so I might have a few marathon's this summer.

Comment

I have ths animated series, TNG, DS9, VOY and the movies. I still need to pick up ENT, but I'm not planning on getting TOS.

Comment

Hmm, let me see. I have Star Trek: TNG on the two episode VHS cassettes - seasons 1 - 3 partially incomplete and seasons 4 - 7 complete.

Star Trek: Voyager seasons 1 - 5 complete and a few of season 6. All of them are the two episode VHS cassettes. Didn't get round to completing the series.

I've also got DS9 seasons 1 - 3 and 7 complete, with a jumble of episodes in between.

Lastly, I have the 35th anniversary box set movies. It came out in 1995, and has all the movies 'til Generations. I'll be updating the series to DVD hopefully soon, starting with TNG and the movies.

Lord Shiva, tell us how it all plays out. Goodness knows when, 'cos it will take you a while. It'll be interesting to see if the timeline fits, or if there are gaping continuity errors.
                              "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

Working...
                              X