This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

outside of atlantis

what does the out door the city of atlantis have, other than water? its obvious they can take a step out side but whats there? personally im not quite interseted in any external scientific or military instalations but more recreational things or sites on Atlantis's top 10 places to see list.

whats your opinions?
    Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

From the pictures, not a whole lot. A nice view of the ocean. Maybe a park or something somewhere but not really a whole lot.

Comment

i really want to see some statues and some ancient recreational stuff, like do they have a pool or do they jump into the ocean. that kinda makes me wonder if ancients know how to swim...

Comment

Originally posted by 2ndgenerationalteran
        i really want to see some statues and some ancient recreational stuff, like do they have a pool or do they jump into the ocean. that kinda makes me wonder if ancients know how to swim...
        Haha well they were on a planet with mostly water so lets hope they knew. Then again there really is no reason for them to go for a swim. Also I don't think there is much outside the wall. The shield started to collapse while the city was under water so anything outside would probably have been swept away. Plus the city was designed for interstellar travel so most everything is probably indoors.

Comment

And with the transporters there wouldn't be any need for streets or sidewalks. It would be cool to see more close ups of the structures that make up Atlantis this coming season.

sig by Pandora's_Box

Comment

....yeah....what about the freaking toilets!!!!!! I've never seen one in SGA!

Comment

Originally posted by tizoc
              ....yeah....what about the freaking toilets!!!!!! I've never seen one in SGA!
              haha well how exactly would they go about showing it? Not like we can follow someone into the restroom. Hmm even though a nice shower scene with one of the more attractive women in Atlantis doesn't sound like such a bad idea.

Comment

Well how would they show the toilets. Well with cocky mackay, blow something up again, weir actually decide that their need to be some discipling in atlantis and so assign mackay to unblocking toilet and sewage duty, that should teach him a lesson.

Comment

Originally posted by Tassadar
                  haha well how exactly would they go about showing it? Not like we can follow someone into the restroom. Hmm even though a nice shower scene with one of the more attractive women in Atlantis doesn't sound like such a bad idea.
                  Now your talking!!!
                  Check out My directorial work (please leave comment. if possible).

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=coreyeasy

Or,

Leave comment on the off topic board.

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=29121

Comment

hey in demolition man, has any one figured out how to use the three shells?

best way to get the writers to show ancient toilets is give them a random prop and tell them to use their imagination...thats sounds real sick

Comment

Originally posted by 2ndgenerationalteran
                      hey in demolition man, has any one figured out how to use the three shells?

best way to get the writers to show ancient toilets is give them a random prop and tell them to use their imagination...thats sounds real sick
                      I'd be like here,....sit on this!!!
                      Check out My directorial work (please leave comment. if possible).

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=coreyeasy

Or,

Leave comment on the off topic board.

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=29121

Comment

that reminds me of the flushonator saga that me and my mate put on the Rockett thread

To put it simply:

Flushing device connected to control chair
                        Carson sits on control chair
                        Control chair activates
                        Wooosh!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X